Join Today
Page 1 of 61 123 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 606
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,264
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default SkyFire Redefined | CFW Suggestions For New Release!!!!!


    NOTE : Team PhoeniX Wants Users Holding C6-00 , N97 Mini, C5-03, 5250 .....if anybody Interested, Contact By PM....



    I have Decided To Give Upgrade To SkyFire Due To lot Of Peoples Demand..... :P

    So,I have created this Thread For Improvements In SkyFire Belle CFW.......

    Suggest Ur Queries Here.....and Suggest Which RMs (Models) Should Be made .....

    SAD NEWS : CFW again Delayed to 15th JUNE...........Becoz.....I have Found New mods....and Tweaks..... Which U have not seen in Any CFW / OFW.........


    New Intro About SkyFire Redefined:

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fpYfMqnPySs[/youtube]



    Upcoming Attractions :

    Change Fonts in Belle and Non-Belle version Directly without any conflict..........

    Belle Clock as Default.....

    Qt + Maps Voices Download Fix.......

    Successfully Made Following RMs + Will try to Port on C5-03.....................





    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

    These are some Screenies and Changelog (in .TXT )















    Changelog attached.....

    ThX,
    Pavan061994,
    Team Phoe^niX.


    NOTE : The Thread is not for Discussion ....This is For Only Suggestions + Ideas

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    418
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SkyFire Redefined CFW Suggestions

    integrate qt or python in rofs.!!
    Btw +1 fr opening this thread.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SkyFire Redefined CFW Suggestions

    There should be two versions...

    One with Belle Navibar and other with "written words"...

    QT should be made inbuilt and updatable...

    The Belle Shell looks awesome... guess you could take something from that...

    Few more themes should be made inbuilt...

    Yeoulongr Keylock can also be made inbuilt...

    Changing font with Belle Navibars should be made easy...

    Will suggest u more if I come up with anything else...

    All the very best...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,264
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SkyFire Redefined CFW Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by dhani07
    integrate qt or python in rofs.!!
    Btw +1 fr opening this thread.
    1st of all..... QT or Python may be integrated in rofs2 or UDA (on C:/) but it may not Upgradable.....Like original CFW....

    Currently..i have Tested tht...after adding my QT + Maps Fix in UDA or ROFS2 ...I have then flashed and installed Special QT Installation designed for Skyfire......it get easily installed without Warnings.....

    SO,,What should i do ?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,264
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SkyFire Redefined CFW Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by AnsarAsif
    There should be two versions...

    One with Belle Navibar and other with "written words"...

    QT should be made inbuilt and updatable...

    The Belle Shell looks awesome... guess you could take something from that...

    Few more themes should be made inbuilt...

    Yeoulongr Keylock can also be made inbuilt...

    Changing font with Belle Navibars should be made easy...

    Will suggest u more if I come up with anything else...

    All the very best...
    I have made 1st version without navibar....and second will be Of navibar...
    QT Qn answer posted above........
    Belle shell is Based on QML....QT Environment.....cant Implemented......
    7 Different Icon Set themes are Designed By Our Team Member : divyam2011rocks
    Belle navibars Font changing will be given with simple Tutorial or Give any Soft which may do it if u know.....

    ThX,
    Team Phoe^niX

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    370
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SkyFire Redefined CFW Suggestions

    Yea pavan mate u should put a nice icon n not the regular round and oval shape icon.
    Also 2 gud themes n not mre thn that.
    Couple of camera n video apps will also be much better.
    Qt as built in will be much better along with some gud qt apps like flashlight.
    i dnt think python in rofs is a gud ideas almost all people will prefer qt apps thn python.
    Email is a must have.
    Google maps could replace nokia default maps n could giv us more space to add apps.
    Belle topbar 2.1 as well as belle clock n belle shell but seems like there is lotsa confict so its your choice to add it or not.
    Musid suite should come in with music timer n dzmusickey and also one extra music player will be gud.
    Cange default calculator n converter and replace the same with third party apps.
    Boldbeast call recorder in rofs will also be much better.

    65mb of space in C drive wil not harm anybody so
    It will be much better if its added in rofs2 and not uda.

    Just my opinion dude.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,264
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SkyFire Redefined CFW Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by barkerlane
    Yea pavan mate u should put a nice icon n not the regular round and oval shape icon.
    Also 2 gud themes n not mre thn that.
    Couple of camera n video apps will also be much better.
    Qt as built in will be much better along with some gud qt apps like flashlight.
    i dnt think python in rofs is a gud ideas almost all people will prefer qt apps thn python.
    Email is a must have.
    Google maps could replace nokia default maps n could giv us more space to add apps.
    Belle topbar 2.1 as well as belle clock n belle shell but seems like there is lotsa confict so its your choice to add it or not.
    Musid suite should come in with music timer n dzmusickey and also one extra music player will be gud.
    Cange default calculator n converter and replace the same with third party apps.
    Boldbeast call recorder in rofs will also be much better.

    65mb of space in C drive wil not harm anybody so
    It will be much better if its added in rofs2 and not uda.

    Just my opinion dude.
    ok...but Remember ....We will not Integrate any Paid / Premium app in it....

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    64
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SkyFire Redefined CFW Suggestions

    sir can y0u make it slide to unlock even in landscape m0de, and n0 scroll mod in menu.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SkyFire Redefined CFW Suggestions

    can you change our boot screen sir ..
    besides our fonts .. chococookey is best fonts ..

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    370
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SkyFire Redefined CFW Suggestions

    Agreed pavan.should respect the forum rules and the developers.
    Also forgetting try adding .avi video player divx will do lol


 
Page 1 of 61 123 11 51 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nemesis Reincarnate | CFW Suggestions & User Input Towards New Release!!!!!
    By Apex666 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 04:34 AM
  2. Menu redefined to S ^ 3
    By RuL83 in forum Symbian Graphical Mods
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 06:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •