Join Today
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default [HELP] Music player removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Guys my phone os behavinga in such a way dat music player is not present..
    it does not open
    icon of music player is also removed. it shows sumthing else now.(the icon of apps in app manager )
    when i play mp3 from file manager , it says file type not supported


    it happened when i added mods to my cfw
    but returning back to cfw in which music player was working fine didnt solved the problem.....
    what could be the possible problem...
    nokia 5233 v40

    Guys plz help!!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,621
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [HELP] Music player removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    have u deleted by mistake using fw cleaner or moded the 101F8847.txt file?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,066
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [HELP] Music player removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by savyasachi.sa
    Guys my phone os behavinga in such a way dat music player is not present..
    it does not open
    icon of music player is also removed. it shows sumthing else now.(the icon of apps in app manager )
    when i play mp3 from file manager , it says file type not supported


    it happened when i added mods to my cfw
    but returning back to cfw in which music player was working fine didnt solved the problem.....
    what could be the possible problem...
    nokia 5233 v40

    Guys plz help!!!!
    what's mod? did you try to import the language?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [HELP] Music player removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by john89
    have u deleted by mistake using fw cleaner or moded the 101F8847.txt file?
    i didnt use fwcleaner...
    bt no idea about 101f8847.txt

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [HELP] Music player removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by keaheng
    what's mod? did you try to import the language?
    normal mods.. like n8 dot dialer media bar icons, key board layout, camera fix.
    i didnt import any lang

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,066
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [HELP] Music player removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by savyasachi.sa
    normal mods.. like n8 dot dialer media bar icons, key board layout, camera fix.
    i didnt import any lang
    try to use the mods that don't relate with Series60skin.mif

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [HELP] Music player removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i've uploaded screenshots.. if dis helps
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [HELP] Music player removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by keaheng
    try to use the mods that don't relate with Series60skin.mif
    bt ive used dese files so many times....y suddenly is dis happening

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [HELP] Music player removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i noticed another thing.. my phone memory just got increased from around 70 to 77.7 mb
    music player is probably removed but the ques is how!!!
    but the rofs2 size remains same


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 06:32 PM
  2. 5800 Music player works, but won't refresh music library
    By handsomedan in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 01:36 PM
  3. LG Optimus 2X Music player (best music player yet)
    By zavenfoizon in forum Android Phones
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 11:13 AM
  4. [Solved]Music player cant find music after using v50 music player mod
    By 008Rohit in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 12:13 PM
  5. Stop music when headphones are removed?
    By hakz in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 04:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •