Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Stuck with OGM_jaf_pkey emulator

    Hello,

    I believe someone help me here atleast. I need flash my 5800 RM-356 with new CFW. There is some guides in these section and i followed. But i stuck at here on emulator stage. After i hit emulator GO, it shows "Starting JAF main software". But JAF didn't open. I can't able to find where is the problem. I have attached image below.
    Stuck with OGM_jaf_pkey emulator


    Please help

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    14,028
    Thanks (Given)
    8
    Thanks (Received)
    25
    Stuck with OGM_jaf_pkey emulator

    Default Re: Stuck with OGM_jaf_pkey emulator

    * Moved from v5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases *

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,259
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Stuck with OGM_jaf_pkey emulator

    Have you installed jaf already? Cause i see no problem in your screenshot. Could also be your firewall/AV blocking jaf

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Stuck with OGM_jaf_pkey emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    Have you installed jaf already? Cause i see no problem in your screenshot. Could also be your firewall/AV blocking jaf

    Yes i already installed JAF and update NOKIA PC suite and also install OVI suite. I changed the USB ports also for my phone, but i didn't resolve this issue.

    Another issue, i found, TASK Manager process window shows JAF.exe, But JAF didn't really open. see another screenshot.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,259
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Stuck with OGM_jaf_pkey emulator

    Have you tried v3?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Stuck with OGM_jaf_pkey emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by jaleel_sh

    Yes i already installed JAF and update NOKIA PC suite and also install OVI suite. I changed the USB ports also for my phone, but i didn't resolve this issue.

    Another issue, i found, TASK Manager process window shows JAF.exe, But JAF didn't really open. see another screenshot.
    did you force jaf to run in admin mode? maybe that's the problem. only jaf pkey emulator has to be in compatibility settings. not jaf itself.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Stuck with OGM_jaf_pkey emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    did you force jaf to run in admin mode? maybe that's the problem. only jaf pkey emulator has to be in compatibility settings. not jaf itself.
    I tried V3 and also i using Windows XP sp2. so there is no question about compatibility. I didn't using vista or 7. Is there any other solution. please!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Stuck with OGM_jaf_pkey emulator

    have you done uninstalling them? And install it again?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Stuck with OGM_jaf_pkey emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by jaleel_sh
    I tried V3 and also i using Windows XP sp2. so there is no question about compatibility. I didn't using vista or 7. Is there any other solution. please!
    maybe because it's lacking certain components. did you follow this guide and install all the necessary applications?

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=17667.0

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Stuck with OGM_jaf_pkey emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    maybe because it's lacking certain components. did you follow this guide and install all the necessary applications?

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=17667.0
    I didn't download "WINDOWS Installer 3.1", i downloaded my firmwares from btusers. is it a problem?


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HELP!!! 5800 STUCK IN UPDATE USING NSU!!!
    By darkdevilhntr in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:15 AM
  2. Hacking: Stuck in symbiansigned.com
    By zulfan_efendi in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 08:52 AM
  3. 5800XM gets too warm and gets stuck often.
    By l8Dman in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 01:44 PM
  4. Stuck Pixel Fixer?
    By andymosh in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 01:06 PM
  5. 2 stuck pixels on friends n81
    By Daniel in forum Symbian S60v3 Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 03:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •