Join Today
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default How to change product code + how to flash ur nokia 5530 xm (complete tutorial)

oki here we start..
    first of all u have to check ur product code.

thn with the help of Navifirm u will download firmware for ur mobile..product code + mobile colour must see..

if u cant find new firmware for ur mobile product code..thn frst search in navifirm tht which product code have latest version firmware..
    place name etc neva mind.

just mobile colour is must.

0573161: RM-504 Hispania BLACK-RED
    0583702: RM-504 Hispania BLACK_GREY
    0591236: RM-504 Hispania ILLUVIA
    0584007: RM-504 Hispania WHITE _YELLOW
    0577611: RM-504 Hispania WHITE_BLUE
    0583841: RM-504 Hispania WHITE_PINK

0573150: RM-504 Euro1 BLACK-RED
    0591234: RM-504 Euro1 ILLUVIA
    0577609: RM-504 Euro1 WHITE_BLUE
    0583839: RM-504 Euro1 WHITE_PINK
    0573166: RM-504 Euro2 BLACK-RED
    0591239: RM-504 Euro2 ILLUVIA
    0577614: RM-504 Euro2 WHITE
    0583705: RM-504 Euro2 BLACK_GREY
    0583847: RM-504 Euro2 WHITE_PINK
    0584010: RM-504 Euro2 WHITE_YELLOW
    0573223: RM-504 Euro3 BLACK-RED
    0583720: RM-504 Euro3 BLACK_GREY
    0591267: RM-504 Euro3 ILLUVIA
    0577690: RM-504 Euro3 WHITE_BLUE
    0583885: RM-504 Euro3 WHITE_PINK
    0584022: RM-504 Euro3 WHITE_YELLOW

if ur mobile colour is black-red thn u have to select tht product code.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    How to change product code in 5800:

1. Download and install Nokia Ovi Suite, Once installed, you must connecting the phone cable at least once and select the PC Suite. This is installed in the system the drivers of the cable and telephone. Before moving to step 2 we must make sure that the mobile has to be able to correct connection with the pc mode ‘pc suite”.

2. Download and install JAF 1.98.62 and JAF PKey Emulator V5, To install JAF 1.98.62 can that it asks you if you want to modify the driver of cable that is already installed in the system, you say that do not. Once the installation of JAF 1.98.62 do not execute

3. Make a copy of the contents of your phone. Copy applications, agenda, calendars, images, etc. The upgrade can be done without deleting the content of the phone previously, but sometimes there are errors with configurations of the previous version or with applications that had installed.

4. Make a hard-reset, so you put 5530 without contacts, without applications, with the default configuration of all parameters, etc. To make the hard-reset writes: *#7370#
    and writes the security code, if you never has changed, which is expected by omission is: 12345 and click: Yes

5. Now connect your Nokia 5530 via USB and select the mode PC Suite.

6. Run JAF PKey Emulator v5.0 and click GO.

7. You’ll see an error: BOX DRIVER NOT INSTALLED, click accept.

8. Now run JAF v1.98. Select the tab BB5.

9. Select Prod. Manager and click SERVICE.

10. Click Read Values.

11. Now you can write a product code. Change the box on the PRODUCT CODE WITH THE CODE, depends on your 5530 you should put the product code

12. Click Write Values and ready.

ur product code is changed now..no need of restarting ur mobile..

13 .now download "nokia software updater"n update ur mobile to the latest firmware.

--------------------------------------------------------

how to Flash your Nokia 5530 XM

1.download n install nokia pc suit

2.Run navifirm as administrator and look for your firmware.
    [img width=800 height=508]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/yuya_yagira/5530%20Flashing/Navifirm.jpg[/img]

NOTE 1: Download only the FW that matches your phones color.

NOTE 2: Donwgrading your FW will kill your phone. Likewise, only use CFW that is the same with your phones firmware version.

NOTE 3: Save your downloaded files on C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-504

NOTE 4: Backup the downloaded files, you’ll need them if you want to revert to Original firmware.

NOTE4: Your custom firmware files should also be pasted here, C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-504. “Overwrite when asked by windows”

3. Install JAF and paste “jaf_nok4models.ini” to C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF

4. Format your Memory Card and Hard reset your phone (*#7370#)

5. Open Ovi Suite and Connect your phone via USB PC Suite mode and allow Ovi suite to install software on your device. After that close Ovi Suite and make sure that no Nokia Software is running.

6. Disconnect your phone and USB and reconnect, when the USB mode popup appears on your phone, select cancel.

7. Right Click on “OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3.exe” and select properties, click on compatibility tab and toggle “Windows XP SP2” then press “OK”.

8. Right Click on “OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3.exe” then Run as administrator then Press Go.

9. An error pop-up will appear, just click on “OK”

10. Toggle BB5 Tab, make sure that only “Manual Flash” and “Dead USB” is checked.

11. Check “Use INI” and select your phone.

12. Notice that 4 green lights will lit up, if one is missing, you might have missed to download a file from navifirm.

13. Turn of your phone, make sure that the “call” and “end call” lights are off.

14. Click on Flash, Warning Pop-up will appear, click on yes.

15. When JAF says, “searching for phone” Tap Press the power botton, DO NOT Long Press.

16. When the flashing is finished, JAF will bombard you with an annoying sound.

17. Your phone will show V30.009 Local Mode, Remove the battery to restart.

18. And you just finished flashing.

NOW ENJOY...

DOWNLOAD LINKS

jaf_1.98.62
    http://rapidshare.com/files/24619364...8.62_setup.exe

PKEY_Emulator_v3
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zowtmywmomz

jaf_nok4models.ini

AND

Navifirm

ATTACHED

Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: HOW TO CHANGE PRODUCT CODE + HOW TO FLASH UR NOKIA 5530 XM (COMPLETE TUTORIAL)

Help when i open ogm ful jaf p- key emultr,then clik step 3 to go it says? Error- P-KEY dongle not detected.please insert activated dongle. Now what the procedure i m confused plz saw me right idea plz

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: HOW TO CHANGE PRODUCT CODE + HOW TO FLASH UR NOKIA 5530 XM (COMPLETE TUTORIAL)

Quote Originally Posted by IMRANS
    Help when i open ogm ful jaf p- key emultr,then clik step 3 to go it says? Error- P-KEY dongle not detected.please insert activated dongle. Now what the procedure i m confused plz saw me right idea plz
    try reinstall ur jaf n when ask for overwrite accept...
    overwrite all drivers.

when finish installation thn rite click on OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3.exe” then Run as administrator..

if u r using window vista..if not window vista thn just double click OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3.exe

n make sure u have

*pc suit

*net framework 2.0

after tht install jaf.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I m using window xp, i wil tyr ur trik thanx 4 help me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

[b]*Topic Moved from "v5 Cooking / Files and Releases to "v5 Cooking / Discussion"
    Upakul

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by IMRANS
    I m using window xp, i wil tyr ur trik thanx 4 help me
    most welcome dear..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

jaf_nok4models is corrupt...cant extract it...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i think i just brick my phone, was trying to go and do all stuff, changing the filesname and code for C-6 rofs 2 but somehow after "done" with everything, somehow my phone can't be start at all. i mean power on, of course there's vibrate but there's nothing start at all...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by maxmeis
    i think i just brick my phone, was trying to go and do all stuff, changing the filesname and code for C-6 rofs 2 but somehow after "done" with everything, somehow my phone can't be start at all. i mean power on, of course there's vibrate but there's nothing start at all...
    ofcos it will brick u r trying to upgrade ur phone with other phone firmware..

first of all u must have to see ur phone firmware version n thn flash with tht firmware..

now u can find ur mobile product code on back of ur phone when u remove ur battery ..

try find product code which is available in "Navifirm".n change ur phone product code n flash it with new firmware.

or if u have ur original firmware of ur phone which u have before flashing ur phone.u can flash it back with tht firmware..hope it will start working..
    before same happen with me.

but dun worry..phone neva can be brick..every thing have solution.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hrkhardik
    jaf_nok4models is corrupt...cant extract it...
    try install latest version of winrar..tnx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast