Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 109
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    419
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: CFW Requests For Nokia 5230 Only!! | Update :- C6 CFW requests taken!!

    @kiez-i'm unable to find Indonesian Lang files..can u pls assist me with that
    got Indonesia rofs2 of c6 fw will extract language ,test and see and load it in rofs2 for you
    Need these language files ..i'm unable to find them

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    419
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: CFW Requests For Nokia 5230 Only!! | Update :- C6 CFW requests taken!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kieza
    Oh, ok dont add the swipe to unlock (but, if it can't go landscape, is it still buggy? if not, please add it.)
    Thank, for your hardwork!
    I will waiting for you ^^
    swipe to unlock bug personal experience ..

  3. #63
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: CFW Requests For Nokia 5230 Only!! | Update :- C6 CFW requests taken!!

    Quote Originally Posted by n5230
    @kiez-i'm unable to find Indonesian Lang files..can u pls assist me with that
    got Indonesia rofs2 of c6 fw will extract language ,test and see and load it in rofs2 for you
    Need these language files ..i'm unable to find them
    can this be used?
    http://abielz.blogspot.com/2010/12/f...-c6-fw-by.html (indonesian-language website, can you understand it?)

    If not, i'll translate it.

    "Tuesday, December 7, 2010
    INDONESIAN FILE FOR C6 FW by ABIELZ"

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hl1-sJ7sZQ.../Scr000071.jpg

    Feature:
    Support Ovi Maps 3.06 beta 4
    Full indonesian language

    As usual, put it into rofs2 C6FW .... (Only for the CFW maker)

    DOWNLOAD FILE : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tysk95r4d6kse72

  4. #64
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: CFW Requests For Nokia 5230 Only!! | Update :- C6 CFW requests taken!!

    Quote Originally Posted by n5230
    swipe to unlock bug personal experience ..
    Oh, ok dont add the swipe to unlock, if it has a bug.
    Thanks again for your hardwork!
    Sorry, if i was too much to ask.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    419
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: CFW Requests For Nokia 5230 Only!! | Update :- C6 CFW requests taken!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kieza
    can this be used?
    http://abielz.blogspot.com/2010/12/f...-c6-fw-by.html (indonesian-language website, can you understand it?)

    If not, i'll translate it.

    "Tuesday, December 7, 2010
    INDONESIAN FILE FOR C6 FW by ABIELZ"

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hl1-sJ7sZQ.../Scr000071.jpg

    Feature:
    Support Ovi Maps 3.06 beta 4
    Full indonesian language

    As usual, put it into rofs2 C6FW .... (Only for the CFW maker)

    DOWNLOAD FILE : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tysk95r4d6kse72
    Oh gr8 i'll look into it and what abt Rompatche+r 3.4 ..??

  6. #66
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: CFW Requests For Nokia 5230 Only!! | Update :- C6 CFW requests taken!!

    Quote Originally Posted by n5230
    Oh gr8 i'll look into it and what abt Rompatche+r 3.4 ..??
    Oh, good if it can be used.

    Its okay, if you dont want to add it in CFW.
    I just want to update the RomPatcher+
    Because i cant update the Rompatcher+ from usual installation.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    419
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: CFW Requests For Nokia 5230 Only!! | Update :- C6 CFW requests taken!!

    Almost done uploading it now
    Please flash This rofs2 (overwrite)with pnht original c6 port pack from pnht.org servers
    Download Here
    and test it ,if it satisfies your requirement pls hit +1
    For any bugs report pm or post here ..please check the language pack and camera options carefully and report if any errors

    Update:- Added your features pls some which is already there to make this cfw run fast CLICK HERE

  8. #68
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: CFW Requests For Nokia 5230 Only!! | Update :- C6 CFW requests taken!!

    Quote Originally Posted by n5230
    Almost done uploading it now
    Please flash This rofs2 (overwrite)with pnht original c6 port pack from pnht.org servers
    Download Here
    and test it ,if it satisfies your requirement pls hit +1
    For any bugs report pm or post here ..please check the language pack and camera options carefully and report if any errors

    Update:- Added your features pls some which is already there to make this cfw run fast CLICK HERE
    waw, isn't you said it will be finished for one week?
    but it just only 3 hours to finished!
    You're very incredible!
    Thanks for your hardwork.
    i'm flashing it right now!

  9. #69
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: CFW Requests For Nokia 5230 Only!! | Update :- C6 CFW requests taken!!

    After flashing the cfw, i thinks your CFW is great!
    I appreciate all your hard work.

    But i just found some litlle problems.
    -I did not find Indonesian language in this CFW.
    -The type phone is still 5235
    I hope you can fix the problem.

    Thanks again!~

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    419
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: CFW Requests For Nokia 5230 Only!! | Update :- C6 CFW requests taken!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kieza
    After flashing the cfw, i thinks your CFW is great!
    I appreciate all your hard work.

    But i just found some litlle problems.
    -I did not find Indonesian language in this CFW.
    -The type phone is still 5235
    I hope you can fix the problem.

    Thanks again!~
    i added the same files that you posted above for Indonesian lang pack,will check it after 15..sorry buddy got finals.My Humble request is you play around with this cfw i packed for you and by 15th i'll update the pack and get back to you with a solution..and "Type" for some reason is RM-588 and product code- 0598508 for the c6 port done by the pnht porters..its a fw for 5235 not for our 5230,RM-588 has many such product code for Nokia 5235 model


 
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post Your Home-Screen Shot Here! No Requests
    By H0CKEY in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 3096
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 04:19 AM
  2. requests for my cfw..
    By bsmstar in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 03:26 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 05:16 AM
  4. 2 very simple app requests
    By nobodyshearing in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 12:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •