Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 74 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 1054
  1. #731
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Error reading phone init data...


    what is this error

  2. #732
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Quote Originally Posted by manozr
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Error reading phone init data...


    what is this error
    try diff port

  3. #733
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    hello sir.
    I would ask,may i go directly copy CWF FILE without rename it/same as like my firmware file.
    I confused navifirm goingdown/dosnt want donwload.
    N how bad risky if it can.
    Tq 4your explain

  4. #734
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Quote Originally Posted by jambulcool
    hello sir.
    I would ask,may i go directly copy CWF FILE without rename it/same as like my firmware file.
    I confused navifirm goingdown/dosnt want donwload.
    N how bad risky if it can.
    Tq 4your explain
    i dint understand? are u asking whether u can downgrade? if so no, not even by changing the names of older version files to the newer versions

  5. #735
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    46
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Hey. I'm trying to flash a 5530. However, JAF can't find the phone when flashing.

    "JAF version 1.98.62
    Detected PKEY: 9000AAC9
    Card life counter: 99.99%
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    FBUS INTERFACE NOT CONNECTED!!!
    USB Cable Driver version: 7.0.2.0
    Changing mode...Done!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-504\

    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-504\
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-504\
    Scanning ini files...
    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-504\
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-504\
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-504\RM-504_32.0.007_prd.core.C00
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-504\RM-504_32.0.007_prd.rofs2.V01
    CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-504\RM-504_32.0.007.215.04_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-504\RM504_32.0.007_001_U215.uda.fpsx
    Languages in ppm: English,Finnish,Swedish,Norway,Islandic,Danish
    Detected P-KEY: 9000AAC9
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Not found!!!"

  6. #736
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarfall
    Hey. I'm trying to flash a 5530. However, JAF can't find the phone when flashing.
    try a different port, happens with me all the time

  7. #737
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    46
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Tried on 6 different USB ports. Not working.

  8. #738
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarfall
    Tried on 6 different USB ports. Not working.
    try uninstalling the drivers, so that it'l install them again..

  9. #739
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    92
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    hi,i m new about cfw.my phone is 5230 rm 588 v40.0.003.i want to flash it with photon c6-03.PLEASE ANSWER MY FOLLOWING QUESTIONS 1)i have rofs/uda/core. r this 3 files sufficient for flashing photon c6-03 cfw 2)my phone v40.0.003 n i have rofs v40.6.003.what should i do.can i have to rename rofs to v40.0.003? 3)i have general blank uda,which comes with rofs.can i have to rename it as RM588.....uda.fpsx 3)at last step of flashing i m selecting files myself.what should i do here ?i mean i can select only core/uda/rofs here.because i dont have other files.so i keep 'use ini' unticked.

  10. #740
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Quote Originally Posted by shiva08
    hi,i m new about cfw.my phone is 5230 rm 588 v40.0.003.i want to flash it with photon c6-03.PLEASE ANSWER MY FOLLOWING QUESTIONS 1)i have rofs/uda/core. r this 3 files sufficient for flashing photon c6-03 cfw 2)my phone v40.0.003 n i have rofs v40.6.003.what should i do.can i have to rename rofs to v40.0.003? 3)i have general blank uda,which comes with rofs.can i have to rename it as RM588.....uda.fpsx 3)at last step of flashing i m selecting files myself.what should i do here ?i mean i can select only core/uda/rofs here.because i dont have other files.so i keep 'use ini' unticked.
    1)no, download the rest of the files from the respective core, and replacethose with the the photon files..


    2) no need, it'l auto update

    3)check y answr on 1) :P


 
Page 74 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial
    By oreo27 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 1223
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:16 AM
  2. Newbie guide for flashing 5230 needed
    By vasanth.king in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. [Request]Full tutorial on moding .dll of tsunami
    By varfolomey in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:27 PM
  4. [TUTORIAL] Flashing your SE phone with A2uploader
    By vegetaleb in forum Other Phones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •