Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 62 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1054
  1. #611
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    i have a 5230 and i have photon installed and i want to install this:REALEASED! NOKIA 5230\5233/5530 RM 588 v40 and RM 625 v40 RM 504 CFW BASED ON C6V20 FASTEST FIRMWARE

  2. #612
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Quote Originally Posted by grull
    i have a 5230 and i have photon installed and i want to install this:REALEASED! NOKIA 5230\5233/5530 RM 588 v40 and RM 625 v40 RM 504 CFW BASED ON C6V20 FASTEST FIRMWARE
    It's better if you can post your JAF logs here mate

  3. #613
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    here it is:

    Searching for phone...Found
    No write data, skiping write...
    Sending RAW loader...
    Using ┴Á-s012.005
    Elf2flash 09.11.000
    CMT RAW loader...
    Patching RAW boot step1...
    Patching RAW boot step2...
    Patching RAW boot step3...
    Sending RAW Loader...
    ....................Loader Sent!
    Stage 2 starting............PUBKEYS already sent...
    PUBKEYS already sent...
    .....Error booting phone...

  4. #614
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    i made it i changed the usb port

  5. #615
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Quote Originally Posted by grull
    here it is:

    Searching for phone...Found
    No write data, skiping write...
    Sending RAW loader...
    Using ┴Á-s012.005
    Elf2flash 09.11.000
    CMT RAW loader...
    Patching RAW boot step1...
    Patching RAW boot step2...
    Patching RAW boot step3...
    Sending RAW Loader...
    ....................Loader Sent!
    Stage 2 starting............PUBKEYS already sent...
    PUBKEYS already sent...
    .....Error booting phone...
    Have u follow all the instructions mate? are you ticking 'CRT 308'? Then, have you try another USB port?

  6. #616
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    guys..
    my n97 v22.0.110 product code is "058xxxx"
    note: i changed my product code before to 057xxxx so that i can update to v22.0.110

    Now I download the OFW v22.0.110 from Navifirm the product code is "057xxxx"

    should I change my product code to match the product code in Navifirm OFW before flashing?

  7. #617
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Quote Originally Posted by puchuub
    guys..
    my n97 v22.0.110 product code is "058xxxx"
    note: i changed my product code before to 057xxxx so that i can update to v22.0.110

    Now I download the OFW v22.0.110 from Navifirm the product code is "057xxxx"

    should I change my product code to match the product code in Navifirm OFW before flashing?
    You don't have to change the product code

  8. #618
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Quote Originally Posted by b4b4.4l1
    You don't have to change the product code
    ok.. thanks bro..

  9. #619
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Ok, I downgraded from 52.0.7 to 52.0.101 and now I tried to install again 52.0.7 Xtension and after flashing it tries to reboot and crashes !!!

    Now I also tried the 52.0.7 original and same thing happen!

    Right now I'm downloading 52.0.101 again to see if it works!

    I may have bricked the phone ?! What can I do now please?

    Help seriously

  10. #620
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    IT WORKED!

    Can I upgrade again ?!

    I don't know since the brick came when I upgraded from this FW to Xtension with FW 52.0.7 !!!

    I'm scared, opinions please?


 
Page 62 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial
    By oreo27 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 1223
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:16 AM
  2. Newbie guide for flashing 5230 needed
    By vasanth.king in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. [Request]Full tutorial on moding .dll of tsunami
    By varfolomey in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:27 PM
  4. [TUTORIAL] Flashing your SE phone with A2uploader
    By vegetaleb in forum Other Phones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •