Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 44 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

Quote Originally Posted by b4b4.4l1
    This is usually happen when ur computer is installing the driver for ur phone..just try it again..turn off ur phone manually and do it again..tell us the result here
    the result is i got my phone bricked it crashes on the step 'pooling phone' and strange lines appear on the screen for 10 minutes. when i reconnect the phone JAF does not find it and it won't boot up.
    finally i flashed it with the old firmware.

i have a question -

suppose i am installing a CFW with only ROFS2 and UDA files, and the file extension in the orignal firmware (for ROFS2) and in the CFW are different (like .V01 and .V19). what should i do? should i keep the orignal file extension or the CFW's file extension?

and i attach all firmware files, .C00, ROFS2, ROFS3, and UDA. should i attach only the ones that are custom/new?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

Quote Originally Posted by sameeratdelhi
    the result is i got my phone bricked it crashes on the step 'pooling phone' and strange lines appear on the screen for 10 minutes. when i reconnect the phone JAF does not find it and it won't boot up.
    finally i flashed it with the old firmware.

i have a question -

suppose i am installing a CFW with only ROFS2 and UDA files, and the file extension in the orignal firmware (for ROFS2) and in the CFW are different (like .V01 and .V19). what should i do? should i keep the orignal file extension or the CFW's file extension?

and i attach all firmware files, .C00, ROFS2, ROFS3, and UDA. should i attach only the ones that are custom/new?
    BUMP! i need help please!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

BUMP! i need help please!
    noo rename it... n attach all the original FW and replace them with the CFW ones n then flash...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

help and support provided here
    phoenixzroeight@gmail.com

live support via gtalk

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by krusade3892
    noo rename it... n attach all the original FW and replace them with the CFW ones n then flash...
    ok let me see if i got it right.

i rename the CFW's ROFS2 file from "RM-356(sumthing).V19" to "RM-356(sumthing).V01"
    then i select the MCU file as .C00 from orignal FW, the PPM file from the replaced ROFS2 file (changed file extension or not), the orignal ROFS3 file (since CFW only had ROFS2 and UDA files), the UDA file (renamed to orignal one from the CFW one)
    and i flash it, right?

sorry if i seem too worried i just had to reset my phone twice and it's a real pain to get it back in shape after that. so i don't want any more failures!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok let me see if i got it right.

i rename the CFW's ROFS2 file from "RM-356(sumthing).V19" to "RM-356(sumthing).V01"
    then i select the MCU file as .C00 from orignal FW, the PPM file from the replaced ROFS2 file (changed file extension or not), the orignal ROFS3 file (since CFW only had ROFS2 and UDA files), the UDA file (renamed to orignal one from the CFW one)
    and i flash it, right?

sorry if i seem too worried i just had to reset my phone twice and it's a real pain to get it back in shape after that. so i don't want any more failures!
    u wanna to flash with a c5 based cfw right? n where did u download the original FW files from?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It doesn't find my phone when I'm supposed to turn on the phone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarfall
    It doesn't find my phone when I'm supposed to turn on the phone.
    use dead usb flash via jaf use method manual sellect

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

[img width=800 height=449]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8955/flashjk.jpg[/img]

I've flashed this phone before. I have Pixel installed. Now I want to upgade to Xtension Legacy, but JAF isn't finding the phone. Please see if you can find any mistakes in this screenshot.

I'm using Windows 7
    When I press the phone's power button. I hear the sound of a USB being connected, but I hear the sound of USB being disconnected 2 seconds after.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarfall
    [img width=800 height=449]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8955/flashjk.jpg[/img]

I've flashed this phone before. I have Pixel installed. Now I want to upgade to Xtension Legacy, but JAF isn't finding the phone. Please see if you can find any mistakes in this screenshot.

I'm using Windows 7
    When I press the phone's power button. I hear the sound of a USB being connected, but I hear the sound of USB being disconnected 2 seconds after.
    Just try it again pal, and when "PRESS POWER BUTTON NOW" show up, press power button once and quick..

Or, u can flash back to the original FW first then flashing ur phone again with Xtension Legacy..

Page 44 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast