Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 42 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 1054
  1. #411
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Nokia 5233 is rm-625 is not there in jaf.....plzzz help me...im very eager to flash my phone with c6 cfw.....plzzz try to tell me the procedure of flashing c6 cfw into my nokia 5233.......

  2. #412
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    if i have to flash my phone with c6 firmware,will i have to download c6 firmware files from navifirm or my orignal firmware files..

  3. #413
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Quote Originally Posted by yongseng
    Thanks Krusade3892.
    No. I use 5800XM,
    One more question, will all the data lost (contact, message, note etc) that same like factory setup after flashing?
    yea.. better take backup(i recommend manual copying) from pc suite


    Quote Originally Posted by arjun1212
    Nokia 5233 is rm-625 is not there in jaf.....plzzz help me...im very eager to flash my phone with c6 cfw.....plzzz try to tell me the procedure of flashing c6 cfw into my nokia 5233.......
    open the folder where JAF is installed.. der is a file name "jaf-nok4models"

    open it with notepad...
    n enter this at the end of the file

    [RM-625]
    Description=Nokia 5233

    n save it... now it'l show up ur phone model in JAF... n to flash ur cell wid a C6 CFW, download the C6 CFW(original ported) files from here

    http://forum.pnht.pl/showthread.php?...highlight=5230

    extract them, replace with the CFW files u want to flash your phone with.. n then follow from step 2 in the tutorial on the first page



    Quote Originally Posted by arjun1212
    if i have to flash my phone with c6 firmware,will i have to download c6 firmware files from navifirm or my orignal firmware files..
    nopes.. download them from PNHT, refer my quote above..

  4. #414
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    hey i got abit problem here. what is manual flash? can i flash with juz card reader? coz i flash with card reader. and now my phone wont go on if i insert MC. how do i repair this?

  5. #415
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Hello, I've got a problem...

    I wan't to flash my Nokia X6 RM-559 with a CFW.

    I already installed "OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3" (Start as Admin and in Compatibility Mode)
    (As is installed JAF Main-Software, i got an error at the installation of the Nokia Cable Driver ?)

    If i want to flash my phone (like your tutorial) nothing happened if I press the power-button on my phone:


    JAF version 1.98.62
    Detected PKEY: 90009699
    Card life counter: 99.99%
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    FBUS INTERFACE NOT CONNECTED!!!
    USB Cable Driver version: 7.1.31.0
    Changing mode...Done!
    Detected P-KEY: 90009699
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Failed! Aborting!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 90009699
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Failed! Aborting!
    Changing mode...Done!
    Changing mode...Done!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\

    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-559\
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\
    Scanning ini files...
    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-559\
    Checking path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\RM-559_30.0.003_prd.core.C00
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\RM-559_30.0.003_prd.rofs2.V02
    CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\RM-559_30.0.003_C01_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    APE Variant file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\RM-559_30.0.003_001_000_U001.uda.fpsx
    Languages in ppm: English,French,Turkish,German,Dutch
    Detected P-KEY: 90009699
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Not found!!!


    P.S. when I start JAF, theres an error: Box Driver not installed (What is this Box-Driver?)


    I hope someone can help me, and sorry for my bad english...

    Greetings from germany;-)

  6. #416
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Quote Originally Posted by joehann1988
    hey i got abit problem here. what is manual flash? can i flash with juz card reader? coz i flash with card reader. and now my phone wont go on if i insert MC. how do i repair this?
    card reader no mann.. wnt work.. u gotta do it with data cable

  7. #417
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wursti89
    Hello, I've got a problem...

    I wan't to flash my Nokia X6 RM-559 with a CFW.

    I already installed "OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3" (Start as Admin and in Compatibility Mode)
    (As is installed JAF Main-Software, i got an error at the installation of the Nokia Cable Driver ?)

    If i want to flash my phone (like your tutorial) nothing happened if I press the power-button on my phone:


    JAF version 1.98.62
    Detected PKEY: 90009699
    Card life counter: 99.99%
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    FBUS INTERFACE NOT CONNECTED!!!
    USB Cable Driver version: 7.1.31.0
    Changing mode...Done!
    Detected P-KEY: 90009699
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Failed! Aborting!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 90009699
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Failed! Aborting!
    Changing mode...Done!
    Changing mode...Done!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\

    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-559\
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\
    Scanning ini files...
    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-559\
    Checking path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\RM-559_30.0.003_prd.core.C00
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\RM-559_30.0.003_prd.rofs2.V02
    CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\RM-559_30.0.003_C01_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    APE Variant file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\RM-559_30.0.003_001_000_U001.uda.fpsx
    Languages in ppm: English,French,Turkish,German,Dutch
    Detected P-KEY: 90009699
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Not found!!!


    P.S. when I start JAF, theres an error: Box Driver not installed (What is this Box-Driver?)


    I hope someone can help me, and sorry for my bad english...

    Greetings from germany;-)
    na the error is fine.. it happens with me always.. juz keep on trying.. also make sure ur usb cable is proper(mine aint, my phone gets DC if it moves even if a lil bit, so i connect it on pc when phone is on, then wen it shows connected, I turn the phone off n dnt let it move) try it

  8. #418
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    483
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    quick question..how to flash nokia E5-00?

    yes, i am very familiar with the whole flashing thing, so spare me the basic introductions.

    my question would be specifically how to flash the E5? cause when i plugged in the usb cable (after running JAF and it got to the point 'searching for phone'), the usb charging mode kicks in.

    with other phones that have no USB charging features, you just have to press the power button and that's it. in my case, pressing the power button does nothing...well except literally powering up my phone, and cause JAF not being able to detect it.

    so how do we flash a phone that has the USB charging feature?

  9. #419
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    Does JAF support window 7 OS?

  10. #420
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

    hello im totally new here. i want to ask does this flash need internet connection? i cant flashing coz it say cant detect flashing server. what this mean?

    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-356\
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\
    Scanning ini files...
    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-356\
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_prd.core.C00
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_prd.rofs2.V22
    CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_C03_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_027_000_U001.uda.fpsx
    Languages in ppm: English,Singapore,Indonisia,Malasia
    Changing mode...
    Detected P-KEY: 90009B6C
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Done!
    Detected P-KEY: 90009B6C
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Can't detect flashing server!
    Detected P-KEY: 90009B6C
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Can't detect flashing server!


 
Page 42 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial
    By oreo27 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 1223
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:16 AM
  2. Newbie guide for flashing 5230 needed
    By vasanth.king in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. [Request]Full tutorial on moding .dll of tsunami
    By varfolomey in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:27 PM
  4. [TUTORIAL] Flashing your SE phone with A2uploader
    By vegetaleb in forum Other Phones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •