Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1054
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

i try all d things just pull battery but phone nt start so now how can flash

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)

Quote Originally Posted by minuchirag

Have you flashed with a Standard FirmWare, one like the one available on NaviFirm (Before it was closed that is....)
    Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 - Running Paranoid Android
    Nexus 7(2nd GEN) - Running BETA Lollipop (Android 5.0)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7inch - Running Paranoid Android

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thank you for this information...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by minuchirag

Follow this

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi guys

iam using v52.0.07 just clean version cfw... now i want to update to v60 with this Nokia 5800XM v60|RM-356 - "Metro 8" - OFW based CFW[paused] here there are only 3 files (rofs2+core+uda) ..when i updated to v52 there were 7 files in total starting with RM356 and product code .. now there are only 3files wat abt the remaining files(rofs3,dcp,bin,vpl)... is it possible to do with these 3files itself and these r starting with metro not with RM356..

can i go with this 3files itself ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sriikant
    hi guys

iam using v52.0.07 just clean version cfw... now i want to update to v60 with this Nokia 5800XM v60|RM-356 - "Metro 8" - OFW based CFW[paused] here there are only 3 files (rofs2+core+uda) ..when i updated to v52 there were 7 files in total starting with RM356 and product code .. now there are only 3files wat abt the remaining files(rofs3,dcp,bin,vpl)... is it possible to do with these 3files itself and these r starting with metro not with RM356..

can i go with this 3files itself ?
    Yes mate the three files is all you need with a CFW
    Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 - Running Paranoid Android
    Nexus 7(2nd GEN) - Running BETA Lollipop (Android 5.0)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7inch - Running Paranoid Android

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

how can i back up my original firmware files

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by aguy0884
    how can i back up my original firmware files
    You can't
    Download them again!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi,I got a question,since navifirm isn't working anymore.Would it still be the same if I create a Phoenix/Products/RM-559 folder in Nokia folder and put the RM files there? Or it wouldn't work?Please tell me,nokia blocked navifirm and I cant download all those files and I have no idea how to get them otherwise.

EDIT : I've searched the internet and found the navifirm cache with the list of phones and people say that if you have the cache you can download the firmware,but it doesn't work for me,I got the list with phones,but when I click nokia x6 nothing appears on "Releases" and I cant download anything,but I got the cache.Any other alternatives to how I could get those firmware files for Nokia X6?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by FLR
    Hi,I got a question,since navifirm isn't working anymore.Would it still be the same if I create a Phoenix/Products/RM-559 folder in Nokia folder and put the RM files there? Or it wouldn't work?Please tell me,nokia blocked navifirm and I cant download all those files and I have no idea how to get them otherwise.
    Yes you can continue flashing the same way,there is no problem with it

EDIT : I've searched the internet and found the navifirm cache with the list of phones and people say that if you have the cache you can download the firmware,but it doesn't work for me,I got the list with phones,but when I click nokia x6 nothing appears on "Releases" and I cant download anything,but I got the cache.Any other alternatives to how I could get those firmware files for Nokia X6?
    Create a new thread, ask if anyone has OFW for your model
    or else flash with Blaze Ultimate, this CFW is based on OFW and than you can flash with other CFW

Edit
    Check this out!
    Credit: huellif

Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106 LastLast