Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [help] need help from modders of n97.... for n97 cfw on nokia 5800 v50 :D

hey stevens plz ported n97 on v50 man.. as u see v50 its d latest update so plz do it on that man. and u all guys rockss. jus finish the work asap and put d n97 fw asap..
    good job

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [help] need help from modders of n97.... for n97 cfw on nokia 5800 v50 :D

Moved to CFW discussion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi0o999VUEs[/youtube]
    keyboard bug fixed by steven though qwerty is not showing... so I need to see what is shown in n97 when u r in softkey virtual keyboard like the video I uploaded...

Bug fixed :
    .................................................. ..........................................

PNHT
    [/quote]

hello rem and steven25

when i saw ur video regarding importing succesfully our n97 qwerty to your phone i asked myself can we make the same, can n97 users import only the landscape full qwerty of 5800 when we r on landscape instead of opening each time the physical keyboard even thuogh to fill only some fileds?

if u have any information regarding how to do that we will be very thankful as we tried to import the folder qwerty from your rofs2 as well as some files but with no success?

would u help us plz

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

wow~~~dont when can use the completely n97 firmwares for my nokia 5800....
    bcos nokia 5800 is too bored.....Zzzzz

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

any updates on this mates?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fares20045
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi0o999VUEs[/youtube]
    keyboard bug fixed by steven though qwerty is not showing... so I need to see what is shown in n97 when u r in softkey virtual keyboard like the video I uploaded...

Bug fixed :
    .................................................. ..........................................

PNHT

hello rem and steven25

when i saw ur video regarding importing succesfully our n97 qwerty to your phone i asked myself can we make the same, can n97 users import only the landscape full qwerty of 5800 when we r on landscape instead of opening each time the physical keyboard even thuogh to fill only some fileds?

if u have any information regarding how to do that we will be very thankful as we tried to import the folder qwerty from your rofs2 as well as some files but with no success?

would u help us plz
    yes working on it... if I m successful then n97 users also can use on-screen qwerty
    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    any updates on this mates?
    still working....qwerty has some cross link issue which I m testing currently....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

so the remain bugs is?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

as ADONIX says in PNHT.org that n97 doesn't have on-screen qwerty so its not a bug though I m working on it as a extra feature.....
    Camera is still not working....this is the only bug I have seen....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rem_dm
    as ADONIX says in PNHT.org that n97 doesn't have on-screen qwerty so its not a bug though I m working on it as a extra feature.....
    ok man.. good luck in the extra feature..i wish we can get hs options in n97 fw.. so we can change any hs..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yes working on it... if I m successful then n97 users also can use on-screen qwerty
    still working....qwerty has some cross link issue which I m testing currently....
    glad to hear mate. this means that you not only will have made the n97 firmware work for us but also made the on screen qwert work for n97 users. 2 birds with one stone. +1 for that mate.

does this mean that once the camera bug is fixed, PNHT will be able to release the firmware? i'm very excited about this mate! it's been a long while since something as big as this was released.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast