Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default [solved]how to make apps in cfw default settings

    i have a question here..
    for example..

    i want to put screensnap in my cfw...
    then how to make the screensnap setting automatically to
    -set at highest quality and
    -memory saving in memory card

    also for other apps like ramblow..

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    169
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HELP.. how to make apps in cfw default settings

    You install it, configure it.
    Then save the files responsible for settings.
    Then drop those files in your rofs or sis.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HELP.. how to make apps in cfw default settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Modulus
    You install it, configure it.
    Then save the files responsible for settings.
    Then drop those files in your rofs or sis.
    +1 for quick reply..anyway..which files?? all files extracted??

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    169
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HELP.. how to make apps in cfw default settings

    Long time since i did it but i think for ramblow it was private/A000a5c1/Ramblow.ini

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HELP.. how to make apps in cfw default settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Modulus
    Long time since i did it but i think for ramblow it was private/A000a5c1/Ramblow.ini
    will try it... anyway..thanks..

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    169
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HELP.. how to make apps in cfw default settings

    I also had copy that file to C with scriptinit.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HELP.. how to make apps in cfw default settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Modulus
    I also had copy that file to C with scriptinit.
    which mean?? we can configure it?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    169
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HELP.. how to make apps in cfw default settings

    Ok lets start over i remembered this in bits, sorry.

    Install ramblow to C.
    Configure ramblow.
    Copy contents of C://private/A000a5c1/
    Drop that folder in your rofs.
    Then add entry to scriptinit so it copies that folder with content to C://private/

    If you do it like this no need to configure ramblow anymore.
    Also i modded one of the starters to autostart ramblow.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HELP.. how to make apps in cfw default settings

    Quote Originally Posted by Modulus
    Ok lets start over i remembered this in bits, sorry.

    Install ramblow to C.
    Configure ramblow.
    Copy contents of C://private/A000a5c1/
    Drop that folder in your rofs.
    Then add entry to scriptinit so it copies that folder with content to C://private/

    If you do it like this no need to configure ramblow anymore.
    Also i modded one of the starters to autostart ramblow.
    i.c..

    thank you..will try it...
    about screensnap?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    169
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HELP.. how to make apps in cfw default settings

    Sorry have no input as i didn't try it.
    But i am sure you can do it with the same method.
    You just have to find the right file/files.


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Integrate scheduled alarms and Connection Settings to cfw.
    By manitax in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 05:50 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 02:45 AM
  3. clock mod (settings on default)
    By steven25 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 04:34 PM
  4. Help! How to change the default camera settings?
    By Drigz in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •