Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Help cache c: to e:

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    in e there is the folder..with cache and all that
    but when clear pivacy data... c: increasing in size
    Just cleared my cache using the option in the browser and e:/system/cache/0 is empty now..

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Help cache c: to e:

    Code:
    cenrep
    version 1
    [defaultmeta]
     0
    [platsec]
    
    [Main]
    0x1 int 1 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x2 int 10000000 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x3 string "e:\\system\\cache" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x4 string "e:\\system\\cache\\op" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x5 int 300000 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x6 string "http://host53.nokia-boston.com/Cache...Op_Menu.xhtml" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x7 int 1 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x8 string "e:\\system\\cache\\vss" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x9 int 3000000 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xA string "http://www.vodafone.com;http://172.1...ia-boston.com" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xB int 1 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xC int 0 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xD int 6291456 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xE int 30000000 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xF string "10008D39;1;3072;C;10282822;1;1024;C;102829A0;1;0;C;" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    there is mine..maybe becoz of 10MB can u try spinkol if you have wifi around you
    change 0x2 to the value from DcR-Nl

    put in CFW also..still not work..hahaha..mayb 10MB?? or else... tired of flashing...
    rest in peacee

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    421
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Help cache c: to e:

    I found it
    this file must be placed in Z:/ drive, so you must re-flash the phone, and the cache places on E:


  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Help cache c: to e:

    Quote Originally Posted by spinkol
    I found it
    this file must be placed in Z:/ drive, so you must re-flash the phone, and the cache places on E:

    make it rar plz..it is corrupted

    mark as solved in topic if solve..i want the result...


    for info:-
    I put in cfw mods with 10MB cache in my pirated v2...not working
    ( also in skeletal thread )

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    421
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Help cache c: to e:

    here you go bro.

    Don't forget to place on Z:/ and remove the previous .cre file on persists folder

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Help cache c: to e:

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    Code:
    cenrep
    version 1
    [defaultmeta]
     0
    [platsec]
    
    [Main]
    0x1 int 1 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x2 int 10000000 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x3 string "e:\\system\\cache" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x4 string "e:\\system\\cache\\op" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x5 int 300000 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x6 string "http://host53.nokia-boston.com/Cache...Op_Menu.xhtml" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x7 int 1 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x8 string "e:\\system\\cache\\vss" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0x9 int 3000000 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xA string "http://www.vodafone.com;http://172.1...ia-boston.com" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xB int 1 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xC int 0 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xD int 6291456 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xE int 30000000 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xF string "10008D39;1;3072;C;10282822;1;1024;C;102829A0;1;0;C;" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    there is mine..maybe becoz of 10MB can u try spinkol if you have wifi around you
    change 0x2 to the value from DcR-Nl

    put in CFW also..still not work..hahaha..mayb 10MB?? or else... tired of flashing...
    rest in peacee
    You forgot to change the 0xF value.. Take a look at mine: "10008D39;1;3072;E"

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Help cache c: to e:

    Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    You forgot to change the 0xF value.. Take a look at mine: "10008D39;1;3072;E"
    hahahha..you got it... thanks....+1 again in later


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. mod to change your opera cache folder
    By ykk_five in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 04:09 PM
  2. cache C: to E: on S60V3
    By asxefv in forum Symbian S60V3 Custom Firmware / Cooking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 07:27 AM
  3. Help me ,how can I change 5800 cache from c: to e:?
    By 279033357 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 02:29 PM
  4. Is it safe just to delete the cache on c:
    By andys5800 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 11:07 PM
  5. Cache full?
    By Arch in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 12:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •