Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 94 of 422 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) update 1st post!!!! 02/05 00.54 gmt

hey everyone, i have talked to this person, beleive me. and he said that there are many screeshots for future homescreens...and he's showing that only...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) update 1st post!!!! 02/05 00.54 gmt

Quote Originally Posted by sanchitgrover
    hey everyone, i have talked to this person, beleive me. and he said that there are many screeshots for future homescreens...and he's showing that only...
    okay, so you think he'll help us? :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

sir, i don't think so because, when the package owner of the homescreen isn't much involved in this, how can v think that some other person would be willing to help us, but if u people want i can put a mail to him. he said that he is only using the firmware that is give by nokia.

dvijetrecine

yo, yo guys why you can't yust wait untill steven release hs? if he have a wife and perhaps a children he can't just work on hs, he must take care of them. all of you guys that constantly bother us and him with questions like: when will be released an so on how old are you? do you have anything else to do or you are nonstop on forum and looking for some news?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dvijetrecine
    yo, yo guys why you can't yust wait untill steven release hs? if he have a wife and perhaps a children he can't just work on hs, he must take care of them. all of you guys that constantly bother us and him with questions like: when will be released an so on how old are you? do you have anything else to do or you are nonstop on forum and looking for some news?
    Maybe 2 projects... it would be fine.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

of course
    but he can share only the modding files he used and every body can work on it

this project start open source and now only the pnht team work on this

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

So why are u here?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Stop Trolling and pestering this guy.
    He's not doing it for the money.
    It's for the community.

Let him do it at his own pace.
    Once it's done he will definitely release it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I don't get why people in this thread are talking about Symbian^3 HS. This has been discussed earlier in another thread at:
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...18143.580.html

From that picture you provided refer to the message that came from the package owner:
    Quote Originally Posted by PkO_jake
    PkO_jake == Jaakko Haukipuro, that's for sure.

Folks, you are too impatient. This backporting work is gonna take few weeks in any case. No one is working full time with this. You are lucky, because few guys with programming skills are helping me to get this done. Without their support it would never happen.

The Homescreen, which you saw on the Scott's interview was a mockup with the new Symbian theme. Symbian^3 or N97 Homescreen has not been ported properly on v5 devices ever, so far.
    Hope that clarifies everything and stop repeating the same topic here, now back to our own topic (n97 HS) and please be patient while we wait for any updates.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

everyday a new person stands up and start talking rubbish about sir steven, i even respect his life, but is it necessary to be repeated everyday,

Page 94 of 422 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast