Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 68 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: HOT!! HOT!! HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) updated 1st post please read!! 27/04 10pm

In my opinion fixing the keyboard bug,camera and media bar are nearly imposible to resolve and they will take at least 3 weeks to be solved, one person can't do all this work by its own.Not ownly that they have to find the files needed for the camera,keyboard, media bar they also have to edit many independencis in the n97 firmware to make them work, they need ppl with experience in symbian s60v5.
    Corect me if i'm wrong.
    Thank you steven u've alerady did a big step for all of us nokia users in terms of haking.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: HOT!! HOT!! HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) updated 1st post please read!! 27/04 10pm

Quote Originally Posted by madutzu23
    In my opinion fixing the keyboard bug,camera and media bar are nearly imposible to resolve and they will take at least 3 weeks to be solved, one person can't do all this work by its own.Not ownly that they have to find the files needed for the camera,keyboard, media bar they also have to edit many independencis in the n97 firmware to make them work, they need ppl with experience in symbian s60v5.
    Corect me if i'm wrong.
    Thank you steven u've alerady did a big step for all of us nokia users in terms of haking.

Well, we found many files what should fix our problems. As you can see, the browser has already been fixed, we are working on the PenInput (almost worked, we missed some plugins, but thanks to Nix, it is ready to test now) and the camera (missing some drivers, but found them). I have no idea about the BT, as all files were copied (even those drivers) so it must be some kernel incompatibility what needs more than us to solve. All others can be solved though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fonix232

Well, we found many files what should fix our problems. As you can see, the browser has already been fixed, we are working on the PenInput (almost worked, we missed some plugins, but thanks to Nix, it is ready to test now) and the camera (missing some drivers, but found them). I have no idea about the BT, as all files were copied (even those drivers) so it must be some kernel incompatibility what needs more than us to solve. All others can be solved though.
    I had the same doubt. Just suppose everything falls into place, and the firmware starts working on 5800, now what will happen to the performance and internal attributes of the phone after so much of it will be changed because of the n97 fw ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Good to know, the most detailed answer ever posted here.
    V50 users have no hope?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

heh..^^ no hope?! not really
    i think they make it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Overall, i think, they will make it work with some bugs for v50 to but that will take more time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i was asking about that performance to....no one answer it!

f that firmware shit if my phone gona be slow after that update!

did u test performance?! does it slow phone down or it will goes faster?!

steven25....or someone?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

he did answer if you look back

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by system32white

steven25....or someone?!
    he already said the performance was perfect. Just like the usual v50.. but i think it was after all the bugs and half the things not working.. The fixed version i feel might me a little slow and might trigger a rather uncomfortable UI. Thats my opinion, and i hope im wrong.. I trust Steven and his team to work this up and present to us just like a new update.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by system32white

steven25....or someone?!
    i noticed that u don't respect the ppl behind this in u re early posts but i find it anoying that u ask a question, the person answers it very clearly and u come back and none the less that u are incompetent u still got the nerve to post something like this
    "f that firmware shit if my phone gona be slow after that update!"

steven25
    Quote from: Jounin on Today at 01:14
    even tho system32white is spamming the thread with crap he did ask a good question, that is how is the performance of this firmware compared to that of the original nokia 5800 because if it is slower thats no good us using it. so steven or xhxx can you tell us how fast or slow it is compared to the 5800?

performance is exactly the same, as if had normal 5800 firmware

its not lagging in anyway, runs smoothly Smiley

hope this answers that Tongue

Page 68 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast