Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 154 of 422 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4215
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: HOT!! N97 Firmware Porting + HS WORKING (video only)

Quote Originally Posted by spatialrend
    I truely hope they do not disappoint us with this hs much like the omnia hs... It was within our grasp when suddenly their site and the thread went to the dogs... I do appreciate your hard work however, we need tangible results! By far only widgetizer has been the most successful app pnht has ever released and proved that with the support of experienced modders here, many of the app's kinks were straightened out plus, customizations were made to suit people's tastes. Please, do not undermine the skills of the modders here and I hope, such incidents do not happen again that marrs the integrity of pnht as a pro cooking site. We support your work and the people behind it all the way! =)
    and he's right. yes they have their lives etc., and do cool things in their free-time. but why they trash their projects?
    - n97 fw - nothing serious, things like 'rotation effects' and 'new n97 fw ported' can't make any progress in fixing camera bug. we are not transforming 5800 to n97, why the hell we need this new fw? at least old will do!
    - widgetizer - no luck with n97 fw, so 'new stuff' will replace another project. at first it was cool, but.. now:
    - omnia hs

so now news are comin' about widgetizer and omnia hs. how we could know that the n97 fw project isn't abandoned?
    PLEASE, TELL US SOMETHING!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    and he's right. yes they have their lives etc., and do cool things in their free-time. but why they trash their projects?
    - n97 fw - nothing serious, things like 'rotation effects' and 'new n97 fw ported' can't make any progress in fixing camera bug. we are not transforming 5800 to n97, why the hell we need this new fw? at least old will do!
    - widgetizer - no luck with n97 fw, so 'new stuff' will replace another project. at first it was cool, but.. now:
    - omnia hs

so now news are comin' about widgetizer and omnia hs. how we could know that the n97 fw project isn't abandoned?
    PLEASE, TELL US SOMETHING!
    For GOD's sake! Stop this already!

I'm not reading lately but comments about the N97 project abandoned, or widgetizer or omnia HS as a replacement.

Come one people! If the project is abandoned or suspended, we should have made an announcement! don't you think so?

The fact that not giving any news each day don't mean that the project is dropped! Any one should know that if there are no news it means that the problem isn't solved!

Plus, there is no other way to port only the HS except porting the entire FW, which, if it was an easy task, you should've seen the HS was already ported by other modders.

So be patient and let us do our job!
    This is becoming irritating

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Adonix, just ignore them
    there are many people like that in this forum, stay cool

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey guys! My comments werent made to start a flame war! =) I just didnt want to see a cool mod go to waste due to the unscrupulous actions of an irresponsible bunch of ppl! Like i said, we support u guys all the way! =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

25 April 2010 --> 08 July 2010 :

103 Pages
    1534 Replies

not yet released! MOD close topic!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jackpham
    25 April 2010 --> 08 July 2010 :

103 Pages
    1534 Replies

not yet released! MOD close topic!!!
    And why should this topic be closed? Why dont you try porting it while we complain on how long it takes for you to release it. We'll See if you'll like that!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by spatialrend
    Hey guys! My comments werent made to start a flame war! =) I just didnt want to see a cool mod go to waste due to the unscrupulous actions of an irresponsible bunch of ppl! Like i said, we support u guys all the way! =)
    I'm never rude no anyone, but you're an exception now. You're a selfish guy who doesn't give a shit about anything but yourself and just whine like a baby until you don't get something. PNHT is a proper team of ppl, they spend their sweat to give us bug free versions. And secondly, they aren't irresponsible, cause of they were, you'd be havin a bricked Nokia on your hand rite now. GTFO if you can't wait. Same goes to other people here who can't wait or don't have patience.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Omg this is getting out of hand. If you look at their site, there are people who comment on their post however their comments either are out of topic or just plain rude to pnht team. What im saying is that someone needs to moderate the comments there so that it never goes out of hand again like the omnia hs fiasco. Sorry if I had ticked people the wrong way but my intention was never to insult the pnht team, nor is this the banter of an impatient guy. They may take as long as they want to polish their fw, so long as threads do not go out of hand and distract the team from doing their work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@ Adonix:
    I think you should do céomme rem5800 CAD Relese your project with a bug and gradually improves as you're making it available to the scholars is true that we must be patient but to wait four months and still nothing is hard we have never insulted you right but sometimes people are taken away by their impatience
    Thank you and all the team Adonix PNHT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

simplest thing is that "DO NOT ANNOUNCE OR GIVE PREVIEW OF BUGGY PROJECT" so that u can work in peace. directly release final product

Page 154 of 422 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast