Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 153 of 422 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 4215
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: HOT!! N97 Firmware Porting + HS WORKING (video only)

wow amazing work ! where can i download it ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by steven25
    your backup will not work, as pc thinks the phone is n97

also your backup on phone, will also think its not compatible as your phone is now n97 not a 5800 anymore

all backups made using n97 update, will then work with your n97 firmware

topic title updated
    Well,

I have tried this with PC Suite and it partly works. PC suite will tell a massage that the phone is different, however, it will offer to restore Contacts, Calendar, Message and Bookmarks (in my case)

I was thinking though about patching the N97 FW so it restores back the phone to it's original name and version instead of n97 ones.

AdoniX
    PNHT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Adonix
    Well,

I have tried this with PC Suite and it partly works. PC suite will tell a massage that the phone is different, however, it will offer to restore Contacts, Calendar, Message and Bookmarks (in my case)

I was thinking though about patching the N97 FW so it restores back the phone to it's original name and version instead of n97 ones.

AdoniX
    PNHT
    great to hear mate. i do agree with you on this one. i suggest that it still shows the correct name of the phone given that this is not hard to do and won't affect anything else. cheers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

cant wait man...its awesome....nokia has always neglected the 5800...we need ppl like u to keep it going on and on

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

pls update this after the omnia HS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by XelNaga
    pls update this after the omnia HS
    Camera bug haven't fixed yet! PNHT wants to release this without bugs! So we won't get this before all bugs fixed!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I truely hope they do not disappoint us with this hs much like the omnia hs... It was within our grasp when suddenly their site and the thread went to the dogs... I do appreciate your hard work however, we need tangible results! By far only widgetizer has been the most successful app pnht has ever released and proved that with the support of experienced modders here, many of the app's kinks were straightened out plus, customizations were made to suit people's tastes. Please, do not undermine the skills of the modders here and I hope, such incidents do not happen again that marrs the integrity of pnht as a pro cooking site. We support your work and the people behind it all the way! =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by spatialrend
    I truely hope they do not disappoint us with this hs much like the omnia hs... It was within our grasp when suddenly their site and the thread went to the dogs... I do appreciate your hard work however, we need tangible results! By far only widgetizer has been the most successful app pnht has ever released and proved that with the support of experienced modders here, many of the app's kinks were straightened out plus, customizations were made to suit people's tastes. Please, do not undermine the skills of the modders here and I hope, such incidents do not happen again that marrs the integrity of pnht as a pro cooking site. We support your work and the people behind it all the way! =)
    Me too! Hope they can fixed it as soon as possible! But N97 only can have 1 HS....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Disappointment?? Why? Because it wasn't released at 1:00 GMT? So people went wild and started injuring and insulting us??

None except PNHT knows what we have had to go through to make all this possible. So all we are asking is some respect even if we haven't yet release N97 HS or NFE 0.2. Except this, we are normal people with normal life and other priorities. So we do all this in our free time.

However, I really thank you and the others for their support and i hope to have you always in our side

Adonix
    PNHT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

To be honest, try spending your whole time on something just to be given out for free. Maybe if you guys donate them, then even they'd "speed up" and do faster fixes. They can't abandon their real life you know, its how they exist. Also, all they ask is a little patience and respect, that too hard? No seriously, modders can only mod, because they made an application that was never thought about before. You can't take that credit away from them, its not right, and its very bad to take their work for granted.
    And secondly, this isn't just an HS, its the whole N97 firmware.

Page 153 of 422 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast