Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 149 of 422 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 4215
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) BIG LEAP FORWARD UPDATED 16/06/10

QWERTY problem is easy to explain: it's N97's pad itself, not ported... Maybe only some settings were changed. I even posted some time ago to do this: disable accelerometer, run an app like Ovi Maps Racing, create a track and, when naming it, you see the default 5800's keyboard (seen on N97, I mean) in landscape). And, when writing a message with rotation disabled, click in that icon where you see input methods, and you see QWERTY keyboard. Check that out...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sword
    *moved from v5 modding section to v5 Custom Firmware/Cooking - Discussion*
    (as this will be a complete cfw, this is going to be moved again to the files section after the release)
    This should be in modding section bro.. as it is a major work in modding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    This should be in modding section bro.. as it is a major work in modding
    nope, i disagree.. the release will be a COMPLETE customfirmware and not only mods!

good day

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dexcastro77
    U should do something so as to allow 5800 v50 users to use that homescreen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guys,

I have some correction to this N97 HomeScreen concept porting.

Actually, saying HS ported isn't valid anymore, since what we have done is a FULL porting of the N97 Firmware.

So i just wanted to clear this thing out because it's a different concept. Why? Since it's a full FW porting, it just cannot be put inside a SIS file for people to install on their phones like others did with Orange etc...

AdoniX
    PNHT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PedroCst
    QWERTY problem is easy to explain: it's N97's pad itself, not ported... Maybe only some settings were changed. I even posted some time ago to do this: disable accelerometer, run an app like Ovi Maps Racing, create a track and, when naming it, you see the default 5800's keyboard (seen on N97, I mean) in landscape). And, when writing a message with rotation disabled, click in that icon where you see input methods, and you see QWERTY keyboard. Check that out...
    Could you or someone who has N97 confirm this?

I mean does the OnScreen keyboard show Qwerty? i need a video if possible. He who can do this PM me please cause i don't login to the forums lately because of studies

AdoniX
    PNHT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Adonix
    Could you or someone who has N97 confirm this?

I mean does the OnScreen keyboard show Qwerty? i need a video if possible. He who can do this PM me please cause i don't login to the forums lately because of studies

AdoniX
    PNHT
    i have tried one of N97 in Nokia RDA, disabled the sensors, opened text editor, tapped icon and there were: handwriting, alpanumeric keypad. so no qwerty.. sad.. but logical as device has slide-out one

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

why so much people talk about the keybord for these who want a Qwerty USE DAYHANDINPUT

i mean its time to talk about the cam all the files they used and the librarys

sry for my english i am from untited kingdome

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by GandalfderWeise
    why so much people talk about the keybord for these who want a Qwerty USE DAYHANDINPUT

i mean its time to talk about the cam all the files they used and the librarys

sry for my english i am from untited kingdome
    But can't you get we don't want to use a third party chinese app? In some cases (looks so) there is a landscape QWERTY keyboard in N97. That would make the porting of the qwerty keyboards of 5800 unnecessary. But the best would be a Nokia C6-00 firmware, as it has no physical qwerty keyboard (so remains at virtual one) and hardware is almost the same as 5800.

And yes we are working on the camera, but no luck with it yet. Try to be more useful next time, okay?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fonix232
    But can't you get we don't want to use a third party chinese app? In some cases (looks so) there is a landscape QWERTY keyboard in N97. That would make the porting of the qwerty keyboards of 5800 unnecessary. But the best would be a Nokia C6-00 firmware, as it has no physical qwerty keyboard (so remains at virtual one) and hardware is almost the same as 5800.

And yes we are working on the camera, but no luck with it yet. Try to be more useful next time, okay?
    M8, i thing GandalfderWeise is totally right. In my point of view, those who want QWERTY shall install a third party app. I never use 5800's Qwerty cause it's nothing compared to Dayhand functionality which i like so much

By the way, maybe N97 owner could try to help by porting 5800's Qwerty keyboard to their phones

Adonix

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Adonix
    M8, i thing GandalfderWeise is totally right. In my point of view, those who want QWERTY shall install a third party app. I never use 5800's Qwerty cause it's nothing compared to Dayhand functionality which i like so much

By the way, maybe N97 owner could try to help by porting 5800's Qwerty keyboard to their phones

Adonix

I thought it was already done by steven :S
    And yes I agree too, there are a few applications what are a lot better than the built-in one, but still I use it as all of the applications has so big bugs I can't live with. Most of them froze in IM applications, or won't take touches sometimes, or the worst - no support for special characters like Ý,ő,Ú,ß,▀, and such things.

Page 149 of 422 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast