Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 136 of 422 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 4215
  1. #1351
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    933
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    I respect you steven but why can't you release it before Firmware editor?
    What kind of contract is that?
    Linked to donations for firmware right?
    like i said, i get nothing for my work mate

  2. #1352
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,341
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    ok Sir, but can u tell us the remain bugs?

  3. #1353
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    All my friends here please do think about this:
    Steven is a humble man and I dont think money is the reason!
    I have decided to leave it on steven or maybe adonix
    Let him release firmware editor...
    There are bigger things happening in the world than just you and me
    I think steven is helpless due to some reason and it will be better not to blame him

    I think you people should go bang Nokia GUI Firmware Editor thread and ask for updates rather than here

    Because it seems that steven will only release this after firmware editor is out

    Lets hope for the best...
    Best of luck, steven, adonix, sazakalit and pnht

  4. #1354
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    604
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    All my friends here please do think about this:
    Steven is a humble man and I dont think money is the reason!
    I have decided to leave it on steven or maybe adonix
    Let him release firmware editor...
    There are bigger things happening in the world than just you and me
    I think steven is helpless due to some reason and it will be better not to blame him

    I think you people should go bang Nokia GUI Firmware Editor thread and ask for updates rather than here

    Because it seems that steven will only release this after firmware editor is out

    Lets hope for the best...
    Best of luck, steven, adonix, sazakalit and pnht
    well said..

  5. #1355
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    I respect you steven but why can't you release it before Firmware editor?
    What kind of contract is that?
    Linked to donations for firmware right?
    it's not abt $
    i think mr. Steven can fix the problem with the new release of editor, so it will help to port fw

  6. #1356
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    Quote Originally Posted by steven25
    you can believe what you like. whether its fake or not. you can believe or not anything i post.

    releasing this, needs to be released with firmware app. as these are linked.

    once the app is released by adonix, the n97 firmware will be released by me. along with maybe a better firmware release. which i will not tell or hint about until the time comes.

    until then am sorry about the wait. and i swear to you i have not benefit nor recieved any donations

    thanks for reading guys
    i think you should place this in first post, so there will be less questions

  7. #1357
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,608
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    yeah, i agree. you posted video 'n97 MINI fw on 5530'
    i was talking abt n97 fw on 5530: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TbMBwp2p6g[/youtube]
    how can you say it's 5530, not n97?
    The video is by Szakalit, i just linked it to here
    http://pnht.org/?p=25

  8. #1358
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    385
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    So what he does is flashing n97 fw on 5800 and replacing some files with ones of 5800's fw to fix bugs? Is there any risk in trying to just flash n97 fw on 5800? I mean, i would try, but not without having a jaf box in my other hand

  9. #1359
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    Quote Originally Posted by Simonator92
    So what he does is flashing n97 fw on 5800 and replacing some files with ones of 5800's fw to fix bugs? Is there any risk in trying to just flash n97 fw on 5800? I mean, i would try, but not without having a jaf box in my other hand
    yes, there is a 99.99% you will irreparably brick your device mate. irreparably meaning unless you have a JAF box.

  10. #1360
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    385
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    yes, there is a 99.99% you will irreparably brick your device mate. irreparably meaning unless you have a JAF box.
    Yes, thats my fear, definately gonna buy a jaf box next month to finally lose that fear and to be able to try more dangerous things like that


 
Page 136 of 422 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. N900 new firmware released!
    By jackie_jagger in forum Maemo and MeeGo Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 04:11 AM
  2. Major N900 Firmware released PR1.1 !!
    By jackie_jagger in forum Maemo and MeeGo Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 12:05 AM
  3. Nokia N85 firmware version 31.002 released
    By HypeBoY in forum Symbian S60v3 Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 03:16 PM
  4. N97 Firmware 2.0 Update to be released on 10th October
    By Jonas1975 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 05:01 PM
  5. Iphone firmware 2.2.1 released
    By mufaddal_km in forum iPhone Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •