Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 128 of 422 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 4215
  1. #1271
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    844
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    Quote Originally Posted by dexcastro77
    can you please add modifications so that it will work for v50 5800xm phones. or maybe do it without hacking like making it a sis file?
    +1 for you though, thankz
    v50 - they are working on it
    sis - not possible. This is N97 firmware on an 5800.

  2. #1272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    604
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    I hav a doubt abt d new fw on n97 a possible compatibility wif v50 of 5800

    but den correct me f m wrong, rotational transition effect isnt dere on d new n97 fw

  3. #1273
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    88
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    Hello guys do u have any idea and symbian developers use which software for core firmware building. I have an idea to get n97 home screen i think in core firmware there is a description of nokia hardware version check after that flash got started.If i will change all description and change the value of hardware version to nokia then jaf will fash it successfully but i want that software that nokia used to built core firmware so we can edit and repack.
    Do you have any idea friends

  4. #1274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    764
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    Quote Originally Posted by rajivnokia5800
    Hello guys do u have any idea and symbian developers use which software for core firmware building. I have an idea to get n97 home screen i think in core firmware there is a description of nokia hardware version check after that flash got started.If i will change all description and change the value of hardware version to nokia then jaf will fash it successfully but i want that software that nokia used to built core firmware so we can edit and repack.
    Do you have any idea friends
    i quess that this will not work, even u got the nokia-software. there are hardware differences between 5800 and n97 so you can not just flash the n97 fw

  5. #1275
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    88
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    that y i want to remove that hardware file with nokia 5800 hardware and give that hardware name to their libraries to run that hardware man be positive.
    all hardware run by his driver and with description in his libraries so so that that hardware will work properly i just want to replace that hardware, driver etc related to that hardware it will definatly work only the difference is keyboard, camera usb port, charging port.

  6. #1276
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    764
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    Quote Originally Posted by rajivnokia5800
    that y i want to remove that hardware file with nokia 5800 hardware and give that hardware name to their libraries to run that hardware man be positive.
    all hardware run by his driver and with description in his libraries so so that that hardware will work properly i just want to replace that hardware, driver etc related to that hardware it will definatly work only the difference is keyboard, camera usb port, charging port.
    maybe this could work (i dont know) but the guys of pnht are really professionals and they work on this for so many weeks now, i dont think you can handle this.

  7. #1277
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    88
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    i dont handle this bez i have no core file editing software that the nokia developers use to make their firmware core files. If i will got that then i will try and i m 99% sure that will work.

  8. #1278
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    764
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    Quote Originally Posted by rajivnokia5800
    i dont handle this bez i have no core file editing software that the nokia developers use to make their firmware core files. If i will got that then i will try and i m 99% sure that will work.
    then contact one of the pnht guys. i thin they have some kind of core editor. write a pm to steven or szakalit. we all want it to run on our 5800 and all help is important

  9. #1279
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    604
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    so silent dis thread is..

  10. #1280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) 22nd may updated 1st post

    SHHEEESSH! I'M WAITING! N97!!! DAEBAK! =D


 
Page 128 of 422 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. N900 new firmware released!
    By jackie_jagger in forum Maemo and MeeGo Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 04:11 AM
  2. Major N900 Firmware released PR1.1 !!
    By jackie_jagger in forum Maemo and MeeGo Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 12:05 AM
  3. Nokia N85 firmware version 31.002 released
    By HypeBoY in forum Symbian S60v3 Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 03:16 PM
  4. N97 Firmware 2.0 Update to be released on 10th October
    By Jonas1975 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 05:01 PM
  5. Iphone firmware 2.2.1 released
    By mufaddal_km in forum iPhone Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •