Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 114 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 4215
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) update 51st page!!!! 09/05 00.54 gmt

Quote Originally Posted by embher
    lol n97 fw bug cannot be fix.
    they cannot fix it.
    its sliding cover cam.
    no key board
    usb charging cannot use by 5800 by hardware related.
    compass magnometer,
    and i will see if they ar succes or not.. just wait :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: HOT!! N97 HS WORKING (video only) update 51st page!!!! 09/05 00.54 gmt

n97 have 5mp while 5800 have only 3.2mp
    so accept the facts. lol
    as me & others say: DOESN'T MATTER
    lol n97 fw bug cannot be fix.
    they cannot fix it.
    its sliding cover cam.
    no key board
    usb charging cannot use by 5800 by hardware related.
    compass magnometer,
    again, DOESN'T MATTER when it comes to run HS..

and as abt keyboard.. i think that's the problem guys are fixin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

haha you are in my side

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys i wana tell you that i have won an ipod touch 3rdgeneration 64gb at a ps3 contest finished Asassinss Creed2 in the shortest time 6.30hours and they are way further than nokia, in 2 moves i have wifi enabled, facebook yahoo mesenger etc with nokia it takes loads of time many trys to open a folder , nokia=rubish i sugest u should try some other products too get an ideea of what i m talking here.
    The games are awsome street fighter 4 has 200 mb when i sow the size of it i was wow and when i sow the graphics and fps i was triple wow .So bye bye nokia next iphone.
    If the N8 its going to be a succes it will be as the actual iphone3gs with just a 12mp camera and the iphone 4g wil overrun it, they have much to recover.
    cheres

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madutzu23
    Guys i wana tell you that i have won an ipod touch 3rdgeneration 64gb at a ps3 contest finished Asassinss Creed2 in the shortest time 6.30hours and they are way further than nokia, in 2 moves i have wifi enabled, facebook yahoo mesenger etc with nokia it takes loads of time many trys to open a folder , nokia=rubish i sugest u should try some other products too get an ideea of what i m talking here.
    The games are awsome street fighter 4 has 200 mb when i sow the size of it i was wow and when i sow the graphics and fps i was triple wow .So bye bye nokia next iphone.
    If the N8 its going to be a succes it will be as the actual iphone3gs with just a 12mp camera and the iphone 4g wil overrun it, they have much to recover.
    cheres
    Great. You've got a music player, what is everything what is not a phone. Also, it can't multitask properly, has no homescreen, has no proper programming language, has no video record or MMS function (Steve Jobs released it with smiling like Devil, and he said it will improve mobile technology. I ask, how a feature what is about 10 years old will improve MT?), and has many other disadvantages.
    Yay you got an iPod, you're so coooool! In America maybe, but we in Europe aren't about look and style at all, I will not pay 500$ for something what can't be used, if I got so much money, I would buy an N900 or N8 or even a Samsung i8920 HD 2 (if released of course).

Symbian is about experimenting, playing, extending possibilities, while with iShit you can only stand up (if it won't freeze because gyro sensor detected movement).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fonix232
    Great. You've got a music player, what is everything what is not a phone. Also, it can't multitask properly, has no homescreen, has no proper programming language, has no video record or MMS function (Steve Jobs released it with smiling like Devil, and he said it will improve mobile technology. I ask, how a feature what is about 10 years old will improve MT?), and has many other disadvantages.
    Yay you got an iPod, you're so coooool! In America maybe, but we in Europe aren't about look and style at all, I will not pay 500$ for something what can't be used, if I got so much money, I would buy an N900 or N8 or even a Samsung i8920 HD 2 (if released of course).

Symbian is about experimenting, playing, extending possibilities, while with iShit you can only stand up (if it won't freeze because gyro sensor detected movement).
    i respect all the work you're doing for the S60 modding scene, so with all due respect:

symbian is about EXPERIMENTING? are you freaking kidding me? symbian has been the most locked up OS for years, and now it's gone open source overnight with a barely any developers to speak of because of the symbian-signed nonsense. the only proper "open source" project has been ongoing for months now, and has yet to find like five developers. if symbian has never encouraged the culture of experimenting, things may change now that it's open source.

for all of apple's flaws, they have a flourishing appstore, does symbian? for all apple's flaws, they have a working cydia store which is also flourishing, does symbian?

symbian has a shot of coming to level with android and iphone in terms of UI and app support, it's not the coolest kid on the block by a million miles

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

wat has this topic changed to :O
    Nokia and apple and android each ve their advantages and disadvantages...please don't fight over such things...this forum is called dailymobile forum...not daily nokia or daily apple or android...so please...each of us may find sumthn v lyk more...
    I've been with nokia for a long tym...but i don't mind an apple or an android device...because to experience sumthn new is wat its all abt...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by brrip
    i respect all the work you're doing for the S60 modding scene, so with all due respect:

symbian is about EXPERIMENTING? are you freaking kidding me? symbian has been the most locked up OS for years, and now it's gone open source overnight with a barely any developers to speak of because of the symbian-signed nonsense. the only proper "open source" project has been ongoing for months now, and has yet to find like five developers. if symbian has never encouraged the culture of experimenting, things may change now that it's open source.

for all of apple's flaws, they have a flourishing appstore, does symbian? for all apple's flaws, they have a working cydia store which is also flourishing, does symbian?

symbian has a shot of coming to level with android and iphone in terms of UI and app support, it's not the coolest kid on the block by a million miles

And yet while Android has a great success (and I agree with it, it is a great OS for phones), WinMo was always sh*t (including Windows Phone7, what has NO multitasking), and iPhone is nothing more than a piece of stone with a capacitive touch screen and some "apps". While Symbian was here for almost all the time, and gave our hackers WORK!

Remember FCA0000 who made the first real hack of Symbian? Now he is working with Nokia! Also, remember many more modders? They work for Nokia or Symbian too! Or remember how much work was a new hack for our phones? It was nothing more, but a test, to see how far will people go to hack their phones. On Android it was easy, as it is Linux with Java interface, so access to the kernel equals hacking. But as Java can't be decompiled properly, no modding is possible to the final UI. On WinMo, you can run win32 applications with limited support, but still, it is MicroSh*t work. On iPhone, you got apps. Great. You can lick my a*s with them. And also, iSh*t's OS is more locked than Symbian. Not to talk about WinMo. With all the hacks and stuff, Symbian was almost the most moddable mobile OS on the world! You have to agree that!

And I haven't spoken about our new hacker team, PNHT. What do you think, how did they found out how to modify firmwares? With many EXPERIMENTING. A lot of it. Szakalit said that he was experimenting with his phone so much that he had to take it to service many times. What's it if not experimenting?
    Or take Il.Socio. He made us RP+, then another way to cook our roms, with EXPERIMENTING.

Nothing born on Symbian without experimenting, extending the current boundaries!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fonix232

And yet while Android has a great success (and I agree with it, it is a great OS for phones), WinMo was always sh*t (including Windows Phone7, what has NO multitasking), and iPhone is nothing more than a piece of stone with a capacitive touch screen and some "apps". While Symbian was here for almost all the time, and gave our hackers WORK!

Remember FCA0000 who made the first real hack of Symbian? Now he is working with Nokia! Also, remember many more modders? They work for Nokia or Symbian too! Or remember how much work was a new hack for our phones? It was nothing more, but a test, to see how far will people go to hack their phones. On Android it was easy, as it is Linux with Java interface, so access to the kernel equals hacking. But as Java can't be decompiled properly, no modding is possible to the final UI. On WinMo, you can run win32 applications with limited support, but still, it is MicroSh*t work. On iPhone, you got apps. Great. You can lick my a*s with them. And also, iSh*t's OS is more locked than Symbian. Not to talk about WinMo. With all the hacks and stuff, Symbian was almost the most moddable mobile OS on the world! You have to agree that!

And I haven't spoken about our new hacker team, PNHT. What do you think, how did they found out how to modify firmwares? With many EXPERIMENTING. A lot of it. Szakalit said that he was experimenting with his phone so much that he had to take it to service many times. What's it if not experimenting?
    Or take Il.Socio. He made us RP+, then another way to cook our roms, with EXPERIMENTING.

Nothing born on Symbian without experimenting, extending the current boundaries!
    my point is that symbian has never been hack friendly, so it's not like nokia ever wanted us to experiment till now. android on the other hand, has been about experimentation from the moment it was announced. so don't call symbian the 'experimenting' os

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by brrip
    my point is that symbian has never been hack friendly, so it's not like nokia ever wanted us to experiment till now. android on the other hand, has been about experimentation from the moment it was announced. so don't call symbian the 'experimenting' os
    Why was it about experimenting? On Android, you did not have to work to get knowledge. And on Symbian - you work hard, you earn. I've been working with Symbian for almost two years now and I have to say, it worth it. Now I have the knowledge of the great people while I'm still not being part of any big group - the hacking one and the anti-hacking one.

Page 114 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast