Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: UPDATE!! Easy Total MOD...like skeletal mods to rofs2..copy paste only

    Quote Originally Posted by shino82
    isn´t it maybe possible to put this all in rofs,3? if yes, everybody could use this with the rofs2 in their language
    yes..it can be put to any rofs.. BUT
    (mayb waste a little space bcoz in rof2 already have this .txt file)

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    521
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: UPDATE!! Easy Total MOD...like skeletal mods to any rofs..copy paste only

    is rompatch auto start or not after phone restart by use this rofs2 v1(nobug)?and 1 more thing need to help i add my rompatch to my rofs2 for v20 v21 v24 and v26 with the same method the same nokia edit and flash to phone from 1 to 1 what v20 and v21 rompath work well mean i can install all insign app and uninstall well but for v24 and v26 rompatch work too with auto start too but cannot install app and can not uninstall what this problem? hope u all can help me
    br candarakk

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: UPDATE!! Easy Total MOD...like skeletal mods to any rofs..copy paste only

    Quote Originally Posted by chandarakk
    is rompatch auto start or not after phone restart by use this rofs2 v1(nobug)?and 1 more thing need to help i add my rompatch to my rofs2 for v20 v21 v24 and v26 with the same method the same nokia edit and flash to phone from 1 to 1 what v20 and v21 rompath work well mean i can install all insign app and uninstall well but for v24 and v26 rompatch work too with auto start too but cannot install app and can not uninstall what this problem? hope u all can help me
    br candarakk
    yes it is auto start using revised startup...
    are you enable patch?? weird..how it is happen...mmm :-/




  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    521
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: UPDATE!! Easy Total MOD...like skeletal mods to any rofs..copy paste only

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    yes it is auto start using revised startup...
    are you enable patch?? weird..how it is happen...mmm :-/



    thank bro for reply as i say v20 and v21 work well but problem v24 and v26 i do all apply patch and test many time but dont why

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: UPDATE!! Easy Total MOD...like skeletal mods to any rofs..copy paste only

    Quote Originally Posted by chandarakk
    thank bro for reply as i say v20 and v21 work well but problem v24 and v26 i do all apply patch and test many time but dont why
    i wonder what is v20 v21 v24 and v26?

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    497
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: UPDATE!! Easy Total MOD...like skeletal mods to any rofs..copy paste only

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    i wonder what is v20 v21 v24 and v26?
    i think that is rofs2 variant..

    like us(malaysian), we have rofs2 of V22...
    get it??

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    521
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: UPDATE!! Easy Total MOD...like skeletal mods to any rofs..copy paste only

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    i wonder what is v20 v21 v24 and v26?
    realy rosf2 v20 v21 v24 v26 flash languge file for n97

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: UPDATE!! Easy Total MOD...like skeletal mods to any rofs..copy paste only

    Quote Originally Posted by chandarakk
    realy rosf2 v20 v21 v24 v26 flash languge file for n97
    im not pro in this prob...
    if it cannot install... mmm
    mayb not compatible with N97

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    521
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: UPDATE!! Easy Total MOD...like skeletal mods to any rofs..copy paste only

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    im not pro in this prob...
    if it cannot install... mmm
    mayb not compatible with N97
    thank so much bro but am just confuse why i do on rosf2 v20 v21 work well without problem but i do the same method on rofs2 v24 v26 have problem very very confuse

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: UPDATE!! Easy Total MOD...like skeletal mods to any rofs..copy paste only

    When I shutdown the phone and turn it on again, if I open RomPatcher+, all patches appear blue, with a yellow circle around them (auto).
    I have to click "Options->All Patches->Apply" to turn them on.

    What I'm doing wrong?

    What is this "revised startup" you talk about? How it works?


 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. e51 copy and paste
    By naimkhan71 in forum Symbian S60v3 Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 07:10 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 Opera Mini 5 BETA - Copy & Paste?
    By graph in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 09:16 AM
  3. Mobitol: copy and paste text from Symbian's built-in web browser
    By mufaddal_km in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 09:41 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:02 PM
  5. IPHONE APP- CLIPPY ( copy and paste)
    By mufaddal_km in forum iPhone Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 06:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •