Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    764
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Admin Control/memory card-function and how to.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    no problem...
    thaks for that...



    dont know about that... already asked xploit machine.
    he said he dont even know, maybe just icon...

    i also dont know..
    good to know that some people build it in their cfws without knowing what it is. looks like they do not made it on their own but taking it from somewhere/someone

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    497
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Admin Control/memory card-function and how to.

    Quote Originally Posted by shino82
    good to know that some people build it in their cfws without knowing what it is. looks like they do not made it on their own but taking it from somewhere/someone
    please dont mis understood..

    that admin control icon is made by someone here... i have read that but forget where is that post...

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    764
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Admin Control/memory card-function and how to.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    please dont mis understood..

    that admin control icon is made by someone here... i have read that but forget where is that post...
    i mean the people who build it in their cfws. for me i never put things in my cfw without knowing what it do.
    but i think that is what happens when everybody tries to make "the fastes ever" or "the most stable version" or what ever. everyday there are several cfws where the owner says that "my cfw is the best, look what i all included in it"
    i can remember too that there was a thread about it, but i cant find it, even not using the search

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    497
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Admin Control/memory card-function and how to.

    Quote Originally Posted by shino82
    i mean the people who build it in their cfws. for me i never put things in my cfw without knowing what it do.
    but i think that is what happens when everybody tries to make "the fastes ever" or "the most stable version" or what ever. everyday there are several cfws where the owner says that "my cfw is the best, look what i all included in it"
    i can remember too that there was a thread about it, but i cant find it, even not using the search
    yup.. i know there was a thread about it.. but damn, i cant find it!
    nevermind, will post it if i found it..

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Admin Control/memory card-function and how to.

    I cant seem to get the forum search to work satisfyingly but this is the earliest mention of Admin control i've found http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg188269

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Admin Control/memory card-function and how to.

    look in google omg!

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    221
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Admin Control/memory card-function and how to.

    It is odd the connectivity,clock, and alarm links do something but the memory card & admin control lead nowhere

    Maybe if you take the sd card out the memory card details change!

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,880
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Admin Control/memory card-function and how to.

    but it just shows a symbol, whats the sense

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    764
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Admin Control/memory card-function and how to.

    Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    look in google omg!
    i bet you even don┤t know what admin controll is for. all you can do is talking about how good you are and that your cfw has so much ram.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    169
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Admin Control/memory card-function and how to.

    10207843.txt stores the internal central repository key collection for Policy Management DM Util?
    Dont know what the mod actually does and because of that i have never used it.


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Memory Card Unlockers (Reset your Memory Card Password)
    By nasua in forum Symbian S60v3 Apps
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 06-28-2017, 12:10 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 01:20 AM
  3. how to copy messages from phone memory to memory card?
    By bouboum16 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 11:12 AM
  4. Transfer messages from Memory Card to Phone Memory 5800XM
    By skillnessman in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 11:57 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 04:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •