Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Complete GUIDE to make your own custom firmware (CFW)

Quote Originally Posted by ankit7869
    i am unable to flash my nokia c5-05 rm-815 with J.A.F plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz helpppppppppppppppp
    mate flash it with phoenix,because it is better than jaf...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ankit7869
    i am unable to flash my nokia c5-05 rm-815 with J.A.F plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz helpppppppppppppppp
    Enjoy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shabab786
    mate flash it with phoenix,because it is better than jaf...
    True

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi mates, Good job. I'm new around here. Actually I'm a complete newbiie. After a few weeks reading tutorials and posts, I'm gonna try to use C6 V42 Clean Port 5800 V60 to create my first cwf. I'd like to set it in spanish (04). I've been reading how to translate FW and much more on this great post, but I have a problem. I've understood that I have to remove all the file in other languages not spanish and install them in their spanish language. The problem is that I don't know how to do it. Should I follow one of the 2 methods described on "How to add your favorite language to your cfw"? After removing the files, where i can get the same files in spanish to replace the previous. As you can see, my knowledge is very little, i'll be very grateful for any help. I don't know if this post is ok here or it should be moved, i'm sorry again.

Thanks

I'm sorry about my english

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by betulin
    Hi mates, Good job. I'm new around here. Actually I'm a complete newbiie. After a few weeks reading tutorials and posts, I'm gonna try to use C6 V42 Clean Port 5800 V60 to create my first cwf. I'd like to set it in spanish (04). I've been reading how to translate FW and much more on this great post, but I have a problem. I've understood that I have to remove all the file in other languages not spanish and install them in their spanish language. The problem is that I don't know how to do it. Should I follow one of the 2 methods described on "How to add your favorite language to your cfw"? After removing the files, where i can get the same files in spanish to replace the previous. As you can see, my knowledge is very little, i'll be very grateful for any help. I don't know if this post is ok here or it should be moved, i'm sorry again.

Thanks

I'm sorry about my english
    first advice for u is that,read the forum rules and secondly never use capital letter's in the forum...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi mates, good job. I'm new around here. actually i'm a complete newbiie. after a few weeks reading tutorials and posts, i'm gonna try to use c6 v42 clean port 5800 v60 to create my first cwf. i'd like to set it in spanish (04). I've been reading how to translate fw and much more on this great post, but i have a problem. i've understood that i have to remove all the file in other languages not spanish and install them in their spanish language. the problem is that i don't know how to do it. should i follow one of the 2 methods described on "how to add your favorite language to your cfw"? after removing the files, where i can get the same files in spanish to replace the previous. as you can see, my knowledge is very little, i'll be very grateful for any help. i don't know if this post is ok here or it should be moved, i'm sorry again.

thanks

i'm sorry about my english

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I cannot zip the files after extracting.

1. I extracted them using NFE
    2. Used NFC to delete apps
    3. Tried to repack ("error creating rofs2 image")

What now? Please help!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kspartan
    I cannot zip the files after extracting.

1. I extracted them using NFE
    2. Used NFC to delete apps
    3. Tried to repack ("error creating rofs2 image")

What now? Please help!
    Use Nokia Cooker as you are facing this problem
    Even i was facing it,than i switched to Nokia Cooker

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi mates, good job. I'm new around here. actually i'm a complete newbiie. after a few weeks reading tutorials and posts, i'm gonna try to use c6 v42 clean port 5800 v60 to create my first cwf. i'd like to set it in spanish (04). I've been reading how to translate fw and much more on this great post, but i have a problem. i've understood that i have to remove all the file in other languages not spanish and install them in their spanish language. the problem is that i don't know how to do it. should i follow one of the 2 methods described on "how to add your favorite language to your cfw"? after removing the files, where i can get the same files in spanish to replace the previous. as you can see, my knowledge is very little, i'll be very grateful for any help. i don't know if this post is ok here or it should be moved, i'm sorry again.

thanks

Your English is just fine, mate.
    The thing you have to do is download an ROFS2.fspx that belongs to a full firmware set from that language pack. Use NokiaCooker to unpack the ROFS2 and then go to your Explorer and open up C:\Documents and settings\[your user name]\My documents\Nokiacooker_x.x\files and to make life easy on yourself, just search within that folder for *.r04 (Spain) or *.r83 (South American Spanish) and copy all of those files to your CFW. There are sites which host all Nokia original firmwares, so just Google your appropriate product code and then Google the firmware for that product code. The best practice for getting all of your files to the right location is to pull the image of your ROFS2 out of the NokiaCooker folder and delete everything BUT your *.r** files, then open the ROFS2 in which you want to add them and then drag the folders back into the NokiaCooker folder and merge them.
    Sony Xperia XZ Premium
    MotorolaX Style Z Play
    BlackBerryClassic
    NokiaN8 808

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks

i forgot - modify your Resource\Bootdata\Languages.txt to make 04,d the first line. That makes .r04 default.
    Sony Xperia XZ Premium
    MotorolaX Style Z Play
    BlackBerryClassic
    NokiaN8 808

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526