Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default PHNT's Call For Support! JAF BOX Funds!

Hey Guys

I noticed many of you don't have PayPal, but want to support Adonix and other team members to get a JAF box so that they can crack the core (c00) files and we can have beautiful things like N97 homescreens, music player, etc, as this is where we believe for the dependencies to be! I am giving you a way that you can support them. By downloading this file you will be basically donating $0.40 to PHNT, and all funds will be used to buy a JAF box for them!

DOWNLOAD THIS LINK TO SUPPORT THE TEAM - IT CONTAINS THEIR FIRMWARE EDITOR! IF YOU FEEL GENEROUS, DOWNLOAD BOTH!
    http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=501008
    http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=500966

Target $80
    Downloads: 200

Current: $0
    Downloads: 0

I will update that figure every now and then. Please support the team so we can get the CORE (c00) files. Many of you don't want the program to go into simple and professional modes, so downloading this file and supporting will stop that! It's only 5 minutes of your time, and it will help much more than you think. For every 10 downloads, I will donate $1 to PHNT out of my own eEarnings.

Thanks
    N5800V5

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: PHNT's Call For Support! JAF BOX Funds!

Woah! This idea seems awesome - it's ideal for "underage" people like me who can't donate yet and can't even have a PayPal account.

+1

EDIT: I can't get it to work. I press submit survey and nothing happens?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

You have to press "Regular Download" then click through the survey, entering real details, then it should unlock and download the file for you!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by N5800V5
    Hey Guys

I noticed many of you don't have PayPal, but want to support Adonix and other team members to get a JAF box so that they can crack the core (c00) files and we can have beautiful things like N97 homescreens, music player, etc, as this is where we believe for the dependencies to be! I am giving you a way that you can support them. By downloading this file you will be basically donating $0.40 to PHNT, and all funds will be used to buy a JAF box for them!

DOWNLOAD THIS LINK TO SUPPORT THE TEAM - IT CONTAINS THEIR FIRMWARE EDITOR! IF YOU FEEL GENEROUS, DOWNLOAD BOTH!
    http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=501008
    http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=500966

Target $80
    Downloads: 200

Current: $0
    Downloads: 0

I will update that figure every now and then. Please support the team so we can get the CORE (c00) files. Many of you don't want the program to go into simple and professional modes, so downloading this file and supporting will stop that! It's only 5 minutes of your time, and it will help much more than you think. For every 10 downloads, I will donate $1 to PHNT out of my own eEarnings.

Thanks
    N5800V5
    One of the PNHT team member should endorse your method then the download count will really rise because most of them has unlimited Internet connection and they dont mind to download files, but what's the guarantee that you will donate (No harsh feelings), and you said every download is $0.40 and you are saying that you will give $1 after every 10 downloads ($4) so where does the remaining $3 go....

These are the questions which every donator would like to ask, its only that Im first...

it would be good if you can elaborate yourself in the first post itself... (Transparency works best in these matters)

We appreciate your feeling of helping PNHT and the donators, but.... questions remain?

Edit: Trying to download both files 854.49kb and 352.79kb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

You have to press "Regular Download" then click through the survey, entering real details, then it should unlock and download the file for you!
    This is my 3rd time following your instructions to the letter and I still can't get it working

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paarkhi
    One of the PNHT team member should endorse your method then the download count really rise because most of them has unlimited Internet connection and they dont mind to download files, but what's the guarantee that you will donate (No harsh feelings), and you said every download is $0.40 and you are saying that you will give $1 after every 10 downloads ($4) so where does the remaining $3 go....

These are the questions which every donator would like to ask, its only that Im first...

it would be good if you can elaborate yourself in the first post itself... (Transparency works best in these matters)

We appreciate your feeling of helping PNHT and the donators, but.... questions remain?

No no no you dont get it.

If 10 downloads are made. PHNT will receive the $4 revenue from that download, but I will also donate $1 more to them from my own pocket. I am losing money from this, but its a way for us to get money for them to get a JAF box and crack core files. So for every 10 downloads they receive $5.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

No no no you dont get it.

If 10 downloads are made. PHNT will receive the $4 revenue from that download, but I will also donate $1 more to them from my own pocket. I am losing money from this, but its a way for us to get money for them to get a JAF box and crack core files. So for every 10 downloads they receive $5.
    Sorry Bro, Thanks for clarifying, trying to download, and i hope by then PNHT endorses this method(Nothing Personal)

Edit: Tried thrice, sometimes "Page cannot be Displayed", Sometimes "Sorry, This offer is expired"

Not working for me, but still trying for a great cause, try to find something which really works, we don't any problem to fill the survey for our beloved PNHT but it should work, this F**king thing is giving problems

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I've practically been assigned as financial manager for them, since I will maybe be making their website and hosting their blog soon. So if we can get enough funds for a JAF Box and send it them, modding will be much better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can you please give us step by step instructions, cliked Regular Download, then it opens a popup screen Complete the Quick Survey to continue, Choose one of the quick surveys below,
    Want to make big cash in the indian stock market
    choose from millions of auctions on ebay

now when I select the first one, it says "Sorry this offer has expired"
    See the screen below
    [img][/img]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Pick an offer that hasnt expired. Thats all I can say, once you have ocmpleted offe rit should let you download.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast