Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NokiaCooker BETA 0.4.3 - Cooked Fw for both 3rd / 5th Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by blopa
    Hello! But have you tried to unpack/repack the firmware files from E51? Did you added this app from the pic to the firmware?

I agree, but even thinking this way, i've donate to Nokia Gui Editor. Let's hope PNHT and Marco dosen't gave up on us.

@Everyone from PNHT and fans

I leave in Brazil, and I have a website with a lot of show videos that me and my friends record in my city. Last week I've spend $70 just fo record a show from some random band to put on my site. Then I needed to edit the show and other stuffs. The site is http://sacicrew.com/ and I have NO ads on it, i just waste money for other people fun. I'm not saying that you guys should pay to develop, just that you're doing something good to other people, you may lose some money in the begin... but later you may get donations for this money, i mean, it's not the greatest thing in the world, but internet need people like us.
    I see you guy like Gods (really) and I'm VERY happy to see E51 hacked once again. I wish you guys keep developing this app, i may be wrong, but the "hapyness clycle" from fonix232 isn't so unreal. well, yeah.. nothing more to say! lov u guys.
    yes realy i add rp only to cnt file on e51 mean rp in c not in z so i dont want add more app yet because we lost all after hard reset for me i think only 1 rompatch is enought for e51 after that we can add other app if we need

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chandarakk
    yes realy i add rp only to cnt file on e51 mean rp in c not in z so i dont want add more app yet because we lost all after hard reset for me i think only 1 rompatch is enought for e51 after that we can add other app if we need
    Thanks! If you figure out how to put on Z, please, send me a PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Adonix
    I didn't share file format Man, it was i who first discovered 54 packets and shared them on the forum plus the meaning of their bytes when i worked with Szakalit. If it wasn't for these informations you wouldn't be able today to see NokiaCooker (again no offense Marco)! So once again, please make sure you think twice before writing something.
    It's damn true!
    Adonix did the hard work of discovering the basic structure of the firmare... everything started from its work and without it, nobody here could flash its phone with cooked firmwares!
    Initially all the informations about the packets structure posted by Adonix were publicly available, but after a while, were removed from the forum, so you can't find them here.

But it is not correct to say that I used nokiaeditor to learn more about the firmware... I used the bb5 extractor sources only and my brain.
    No offence, but onestly, nokiaeditor was to much buggy at that time.

[just for the records, the very first to discover the file-format was a guy named HEX. You can find its BB5 Extractor sources on some russian forum. However, its work was discontinued and forget until few time ago]

Quote Originally Posted by Adonix
    I'll ask you why didn't you develop NokiaCooker with Marco?
    Well, if you don't mind, I can reply to this...
    Initially, he proposed me to help him to develop its tool, then he offered an help to develop NokiaCooker...
    But I never needed any help for the development, so I rejected both the proposals... I always needed help for reversing only.
    Unfortunately, I'm just a newbie in reversing, but I always enjoy a lot trying to do it.
    It took me almost 10 days to understand that the two bytes of the checksum for the content were computed on odd and pair bytes with LRC I dumped a lot of packets, I did an analysis on the frequencies and distributions of the bytes and eventually I archived the solution that a skilled reverser get in 5 minutes of work eheh...
    But it was so challening that I felt like a genius when I found it.

@fonix,
    you can't force me/us or anybody else to develop tools on your way, to share sources, to share ideas ecc... in the same way, we developers can't force people to support our work with donations.
    I develop software in my way, I like to do it on my own and moreover applying my rules...

Feel free to spend your time to develop your tools, so you'll do it on your way and you'll be able to apply your rules... you'll get fame and the community will have a new tool to play with!

You already have all the informations that you need to start developing your software... so, just do it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Il.Socio
    You already have all the informations that you need to start developing your software... so, just do it!
    Wow! Do it fonix! yay

EDIT: So?

If you recruit testers I am available to join the software testing program.

I own a E55 and a E51 device.

PM me if you are looking for recruits.

Hope my help would be usefull.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

please>>please PNHT Team

how are you all guys

i tried to cook with your nokiaeditor tool but i can't install or uninstall on my phone n97 but nokiacooker is working great.

the problem here is this i would like to put samsung themes in my rofs and many other things but i alwys get the security error that i exceeded the limit with nokiacooker. so either to cook an ordinary little mods with nokiacooker to have a full correct working rom in my phone or to have the great changes i would like to make with nokia editor but still have bugy errors.

i have attached the two logs after repacking using both programs and would ask you please to give them a look and figure out what is wrong with our rofs using nokiaeditor.

please help us.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

every1 who commented here do this......
    take in deep breath..... 1, 2, 3, leave out...... take in deep breath..... 1, 2, 3, leave out...... say ooooooo mmmmmmmm oooooo mmmmmm .....
    :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey guys, had you noticed that.. our lovely team PNHT stopped responding to our calls for help. so can we say that PNHT TEAM is no more or over. that will be a big lose!!!!

but either they stopped their help and interest or not i want to tell them that we are thankful for what they offer and we will remember them for their great help and works.

and may i suggest something to you PNHT Team .. we are not asking for more tools but on the other hand for the great tools you already made, please do not stop fixing them , for at least valiable the time you spent developing them and make them worthy for all your previous efforts. would you rethink of that.

thank you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fares20045
    hey guys, had you noticed that.. our lovely team PNHT stopped responding to our calls for help. so can we say that PNHT TEAM is no more or over. that will be a big lose!!!!

but either they stopped their help and interest or not i want to tell them that we are thankful for what they offer and we will remember them for their great help and works.

and may i suggest something to you PNHT Team .. we are not asking for more tools but on the other hand for the great tools you already made, please do not stop fixing them , for at least valiable the time you spent developing them and make them worthy for all your previous efforts. would you rethink of that.

thank you.
    mate, you are quite wrong, they are developing. see this post.

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg215513

also, this discussion is for nokia cooker, not PNHT. post your concerns in the proper thread next time

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    mate, you are quite wrong, they are developing. see this post.

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg215513

also, this discussion is for nokia cooker, not PNHT. post your concerns in the proper thread next time
    thanks for this news .. i'm really happy for this .. cheers to PNHT team + ADONIX . and about the thread above it was a call for Iisocio, he is really a very skilled programmer but he stopped responding or fixing the great nokiacooker tool and i'm styill waiting for him to respond and help out.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast