Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia GUI Firmware Editor!! Beta 0.1.3 by PNHT

Quote Originally Posted by Szakalit
    ROM repacking is very hard and very dangerous (my phone in service )
    Szakalit
    Absolutely true .. coz my phone is also at Nokia service..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dist4rbed
    Mate i do believe them , but the thing is hard to believe , and the prove for it , they did almost the impossible , and made dream come true , iam talking about hacking the 21 firmware , and this thing it wont be hard on them , but for me its a dream lol .
    Hehe, by "Them", i meant you eyes not PHNT cause i know that we did the impossible

AdoniX,
    PNHT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

nice work PNHT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Adonix
    Hehe, by "Them", i meant you eyes not PHNT cause i know that we did the impossible

AdoniX,
    PNHT
    Lol sorry for the missunderstanding , anyway waiting on fire for the update , and by the way my device is also by nokia , already 10 times by nokia , and they replaced it 3 times and still nokia failsssssssssss BIG TIME .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MaKenZi
    appreciate.

You mean that we can edit Core File?
    As I know it is impossible.With what Program?
    I tested Nokia Editor And Nokia GUI Firmware Editor but Both of them can't open Core file.
    no, we cannot open core files, only uda files, although, i bricked my e52 20 times last night when trying to flash with the modified uda file. revived it 20 times as well.

i'll probably wait for the new version, or try my luck later tonight.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I extracted a XM5800 ROFS2 image and repacked it with no changes ( had to open and save a text file but didn't edit the ontents). When I try to flash to the phone using a JAF box all seems ok but at the end the handset won't boot up. I checked and flashing with the original firmware I downloaded works fine.

The repacked image is the same size as the original however the contents are very different (although the header looks the same).

I have the same problem using Nokia Editor beta 7. I can however edit uda using Nokia Editor and this seems to flash ok.

Any ideas why this is? Or a solution?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jobs
    I extracted a XM5800 ROFS2 image and repacked it with no changes ( had to open and save a text file but didn't edit the ontents). When I try to flash to the phone using a JAF box all seems ok but at the end the handset won't boot up. I checked and flashing with the original firmware I downloaded works fine.

The repacked image is the same size as the original however the contents are very different (although the header looks the same).

I have the same problem using Nokia Editor beta 7. I can however edit uda using Nokia Editor and this seems to flash ok.

Any ideas why this is? Or a solution?
    It is possible you could mod the rofs3 with PNHT Firmware Editor 0.1.3.

I modded the rofs3 file on RM-428 5800XM to add the rompatcher files, flashed with JAF successfully.

I also had trouble with modding rofs2 on N86 RM-485, but modding rofs3 worked on that phone also.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Announcement:

Greetings Nokia users,

Since few months a small and new group emerged to light and offered for many of you the possibility to RE-HACK your phones and even better, they offered to Cook and Customize your Firmwares which was impossible until now!!

This group hasn't stopped here! It's continuously trying to break new frontiers in Nokia Firmware Hacking which enables users to extend their cooking to another level (like CORE editing).

However, some of you aren't aware of the time spent on cracking the firmwares, developing new tools and not forgetting the dangers of definitely Bricking our phones. So far, Szakalit had to repair phone in service two times after bricking it while trying to hack CORE. I also bricked it once so far and this kind of brick isn't flashable with JAF! Now all of you know that this costs money (8~10 euro per repair) and that's why we included a Donate button in both tools NokiaEditor and NokiaFirmwareEditor.
    Sadly, so far, our tools users hasn't been generous so far and we didn't receive but ~13 euros till now and these donations did come from almost 10 users!
    Now when we compare the number of donations to the number of users using the tools, we find that it's not even close to 1%. As a team, we aren't looking for making money out of this, but at the same time, we aren't willing to invest our money (and time) repairing our phones too. So we need to buy JAF boxes so we can repair our phones at home.

Therefore, we are asking hereby for your help and you can do that by donating

We have put our Donation buttons here and we are waiting to see user's generosity. Basing on that, PNHT will decide if they continue to distribute future builds freely or include a registration fee or not release a tool at all.

Think and act Fast

Donate 1 or
    Donate 2

PNHT

************************************************** ********************************************

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mrrphone
    It is possible you could mod the rofs3 with PNHT Firmware Editor 0.1.3.

I modded the rofs3 file on RM-428 5800XM to add the rompatcher files, flashed with JAF successfully.

I also had trouble with modding rofs2 on N86 RM-485, but modding rofs3 worked on that phone also.
    I've tried both XM500 and N78 with both rofs2 and rofs3 extracted and repacked individually. I don't make any changes to the dat just repack it straight away. Both have the same problem. JAF box successfully flashes the image but then the handset will not start.

I can still reflash with the original image downloaded from Navifirm with no problems.

Using XP SP3 for editing and flashing. Any ideas?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

PNHT,
    How I can make the modified insertion for Nokia Е52?

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast