Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia GUI Firmware Editor!! Beta 0.1.3 by PNHT * CORE coming soon...

Thanx a lot for the answer. I'll go and get SisContents and try to play with it.
    And also find the thread about removing apps. But I still like to know if this is possible to be implemented, automated adding and removing apps?
    Thanx.
    Tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia GUI Firmware Editor!! Beta 0.1.3 by PNHT * CORE coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by energizer
    Thanx a lot for the answer. I'll go and get SisContents and try to play with it.
    And also find the thread about removing apps. But I still like to know if this is possible to be implemented, automated adding and removing apps?
    Thanx.
    Tom
    i think it is possible for a very few number of apps, but there isn't a perfect solution as of the moment mate.

http://symbianhackers.com/2010/03/07...-rom-mod-tool/ is not working. The domain is dead.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkee
    http://symbianhackers.com/2010/03/07...-rom-mod-tool/ is not working. The domain is dead.
    not... it's working fine!

My friends. I want the files that related to 5800 handsfree.I mean the files that when we connect the default 5800 handsfree the phone can recognizie it. I know that this files are in Private folder in Rofs2.But I don't Know which one is My goal.

I want to add this file to another phone in other Brand That when I connect 5800 handsFree to It(Phone in other brand) It recognize it and will be able to use it as itself handsfree and Drive the sound to It.

Sorry for Bad English. Please SomeOne Help Me .This IS emergency MODE.Please?

Please Help Me?

How we can add RomPatcher To Firmware.

Just Putting These Files patcher.ldd patchershadow.ldd to rofs2\sys\bin?

Or after Coocking firmware and flashing it to phone , we should Install Rompatcher Setup in phone?

Please give me full instruction of installing Rompatcher to phone In this Way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm Upping this thread since it seems that people are always sending me PMs about errors they are facing in NokiaEditor and they doesn't seem to be aware about Nokia GUI Editor.

I'm asking if they could sticky this post.

Adonix

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

how long , gonna take to be released iam mean the core editor/repacker .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanx Master For This Application.. I'm Gonna Try It to mod my 6220c firmware

How Much Time Should Wait

Please??

PNHT Team

Will You Realase The Software Sooner

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast