Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia GUI Firmware Editor!! Beta 0.1.3 by PNHT * CORE coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Adonix
    Nooo that's not true! Please don't post informations like that basing on assumption!

Support for older phones isn't yet possible. We're working on that but it's difficult since we don't own these phones. So please be patient.

AdoniX
    Hey mate,

Appologies for the misconception. Thanks for the info.

Default Re: Nokia GUI Firmware Editor!! Beta 0.1.3 by PNHT * CORE coming soon...

Wow i am very nervous, I Can't Wait for the Newer Version.Please Make realase it Before I will be dead./

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

today was paytime
    i hope it helps

and in your gui is a little bug when i put very small files in like config for skyfire it doesnt save it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I will also donate when repacking core will be posible! i think that u should find way for selling your softver...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i dont will donate i have donate.
    why will you not donate(you doesnt need too pay only donate for this what you doo the last weeks with your phone for free) .when you hav e 1eu i think this helps or 0.50 but for the work from the pnht is this a joke 1 eu too but we know all we not rich.)when they have a flasherbox they can flash from day and night. without he can flash send too nokia wait 1 or2 weeks(we too) then flash 2 time and .....so flash brick flasherbox and on sonnday(i dream this tonight )
    whe can edit core and make a n900 from a n5800 joke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

1eur is joke! I think that such hard work deserve at least 5-10 eur per donation (mine will be at least 5), actualy it deserve a lot more, but just as someone says, we are not reach

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Szakalit
    ROFS1 form core file is editable Now im making my own FW with repacked ROFS1 - deleted all useless apps/games etc... Maybe this function will be added to next free release but first we what to see how generous are our donators So dont waste your time and Donate

so,is it really allready possible to repack core? 100%?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

pls be aware that with this tool you can not instal rompatcher into cooked rom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Adonix
    Nooo that's not true! Please don't post informations like that basing on assumption!

Support for older phones isn't yet possible. We're working on that but it's difficult since we don't own these phones. So please be patient.

AdoniX
    wow. It's really that hard to crack older phones? d*** =// if you need help with anything, i have a e51 and i may help! thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by blopa
    wow. It's really that hard to crack older phones? d*** =// if you need help with anything, i have a e51 and i may help! thanks
    count me and my e-52 in.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast