Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55
  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    317
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia Firmware Editor - Looking for beta testers!! PNHT


  2. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia Firmware Editor - Looking for beta testers!! PNHT

    After extracting all file date is changed to current date whether we use NokiaEditor 0.7 or GUI editor, hence repacked file dates and after flashing it unable to unstall/ reinstall the applications even though no files have been added/ deleted in the original firmware. Seems some OS issue related to dates. Original downloaded works fine.
    Pl. help as we are unable to cook own firmware.
    akranjan.bsnl@gmail.com

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    147
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia Firmware Editor - Looking for beta testers!! PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonix
    M_, if phone dies, that doesn't mean that the problem come from a TOOL. Usually, to test if a tool works well, you need to extract, repack without any modification then flash. If it works it means that the tool is fine and it's what you're doing/your cooking that is wrong.

    keep that in mind and test it
    i have n97, and i have the same prob. with nokia beta 6,7 so i tried to extract & repack without any editing but my phone didnot start up also

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    317
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia Firmware Editor - Looking for beta testers!! PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by akranjan
    After extracting all file date is changed to current date whether we use NokiaEditor 0.7 or GUI editor, hence repacked file dates and after flashing it unable to unstall/ reinstall the applications even though no files have been added/ deleted in the original firmware. Seems some OS issue related to dates. Original downloaded works fine.
    Pl. help as we are unable to cook own firmware.
    akranjan.bsnl@gmail.com
    M8, this issue has been fixed long ago. You should've checked the forum.

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=59458

    Use this build.
    Adonix

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    317
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia Firmware Editor - Looking for beta testers!! PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by altareksamy
    i have n97, and i have the same prob. with nokia beta 6,7 so i tried to extract & repack without any editing but my phone didnot start up also
    M8, NEF Gui isn't the same as nokia Editor 0.6, 0.7. So, if you use the GUI version, it should check if th file is protected or not but Nokia Editor doesn't.

    I think the test you stated above was an attempt to cook core file. Try with this build http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=59458

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    147
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia Firmware Editor - Looking for beta testers!! PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonix
    M8, NEF Gui isn't the same as nokia Editor 0.6, 0.7. So, if you use the GUI version, it should check if th file is protected or not but Nokia Editor doesn't.

    I think the test you stated above was an attempt to cook core file. Try with this build http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=59458
    @Adonix ,thank u for ur care it works very good +1 4u , can u advice me which is best in removing language that works with this tool bec. ROFS2 Language Tool GUI v1.4 by Gonizah dos not work with it

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    82
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia Firmware Editor - Looking for beta testers!! PNHT

    testing with trust everything what comes from PNHT.

  8. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia Firmware Editor - Looking for beta testers!! PNHT

    @Adonix

    Any idea when the latest version of the tool will be released?

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    82
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia Firmware Editor - Looking for beta testers!! PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by altareksamy
    @Adonix ,thank u for ur care it works very good +1 4u , can u advice me which is best in removing language that works with this tool bec. ROFS2 Language Tool GUI v1.4 by Gonizah dos not work with it
    ROFS2 Language Tool GUI v1.4 by Gonizah work for me but must combinate with Nokia Ed. Beta 7, to repack rofs2...after removin or adding lang...if use Win7 try to run prog. "as admin " in xp sp3 compatibility mode, anyway Nokia Firmware Editor should be huge progress and most things go quickly and it's most simple then u don't need to use 2 programs in same time.

  10. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia Firmware Editor - Looking for beta testers!! PNHT

    i hav nokia 5800 rm-356,i hav flashed 4 to 5 times to get new features.recently trying for symbian^3 firmware.....


 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Announcement ** NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.7* Cook your own FW :) PNHT
    By Szakalit in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 742
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 02:29 PM
  2. Nokia GUI Firmware Editor!! Beta 0.1.3 by PNHT * CORE coming soon...
    By Adonix in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:42 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - part custom firmware PNHT!!!! UPDATED check first post
    By steven25 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:35 AM
  4. n97 mini v11 part custom firmware for test!! PNHT
    By steven25 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 12:12 AM
  5. n97 v21 part custom firmware test!!! PNHT
    By steven25 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 08:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •