Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 231
  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    143
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Drop your language to your favourite custom [Updated 5/3/2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by thegost4u
    ok mate but i can't find the firm ! what is your firmwire name ?? product code ??
    product code is 0575590

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,573
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Drop your language to your favourite custom [Updated 5/3/2010]

    @thegost4u
    Thnx bro, green +1 for you..

  3. #83
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Drop your language to your favourite custom [Updated 5/3/2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by liliantungary
    Korean Language (*.r65 ) :
    I tried dropping the Korean pack in, but it's a no go. It might be the Korean pack is an older version or maybe it has alot more language dependent files than the other languages that have been extracted.


  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,550
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Drop your language to your favourite custom [Updated 5/3/2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by coffeeking
    I tried dropping the Korean pack in, but it's a no go. It might be the Korean pack is an older version or maybe it has alot more language dependent files than the other languages that have been extracted.

    did you change languages.txt on resource/Bootdata?

  5. #85
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Drop your language to your favourite custom [Updated 5/3/2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by liliantungary
    did you change languages.txt on resource/Bootdata?
    Yeah ~ I added the 65 language code into the languages.txt.. It still didn't work - if I go to phone settings to change the writing language, I can see a "blank" selection under the choices of languages. If I choose the "blank" selection, and try to write after, the keyboard doesn't pop out.

    I think there may be some extra files that need to be copied. I also found the following files that seem to be language related, that aren't extracted:
    - PeninputVkbKrWindowConfigInfo_65.rsc
    - PeninputVkbKrWindowKr.rsc
    - PeninputPluginKr_stub.sis
    - PeninputVkBr_stub.sis

    and font file:
    - Series60Korean.ttf

    Before I write the exact files and details, I'm using winmerge to see the differences between different firmwares to find all the exact language dependent files. After I find it -- I'll share it here again~

  6. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    34
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Drop your language to your favourite custom [Updated 5/3/2010]

    My Nokia 5800 is from India Type RM-356.This Phone was bought from U.P. India.
    Released in India by "Nokia India Pvt. Ltd." New Delhi with date of manufacture " Jan 2009"

    Product Code : 0575590 colour Red.

    When Purchased this phone came with ( S/W Ver.V11 ,Language Set 19 contained all 3 Langages ENGLISH, PHILIPINO and HINDI.

    But after Firmware upgrades to ( S/W Ver.V30 and v40) I am left with only ENGLISH & PHILIPPINO.

    I want to add HINDI language to this list.

    The Nokia Care Centers in India are unabe to do so....



    Please come up with a solution as to how to manage HINDI language.

    I have already Googled & checked most sites and could not find the HINDI Language Update. (though URDU etc. are present via firmware).

    Tecnical Experts please provide SOLUTION.... (Uptill now No one Has been able to solve this problem)


  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    420
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Drop your language to your favourite custom [Updated 5/3/2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by jcsmobile
    My Nokia 5800 is from India Type RM-356.This Phone was bought from U.P. India.
    Released in India by "Nokia India Pvt. Ltd." New Delhi with date of manufacture " Jan 2009"

    Product Code : 0575590 colour Red.

    When Purchased this phone came with ( S/W Ver.V11 ,Language Set 19 contained all 3 Langages ENGLISH, PHILIPINO and HINDI.

    But after Firmware upgrades to ( S/W Ver.V30 and v40) I am left with only ENGLISH & PHILIPPINO.

    I want to add HINDI language to this list.

    The Nokia Care Centers in India are unabe to do so....



    Please come up with a solution as to how to manage HINDI language.

    I have already Googled & checked most sites and could not find the HINDI Language Update. (though URDU etc. are present via firmware).

    Tecnical Experts please provide SOLUTION.... (Uptill now No one Has been able to solve this problem)

    Thats it, i can't find a v40 firm contains the Hindi language, maybe we extract it from v11 but i don't know if it will work, any suggestions ??

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,550
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Drop your language to your favourite custom [Updated 5/3/2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by thegost4u
    Thats it, i can't find a v40 firm contains the Hindi language, maybe we extract it from v11 but i don't know if it will work, any suggestions ??
    i have Hindi language, but i dont know it will work on v.40
    i will upload them if you want it

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    771
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Drop your language to your favourite custom [Updated 5/3/2010]

    v11 files will not work on v40..
    bcoz of the system n file upgrades

    still u can giv it a chance

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,550
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Drop your language to your favourite custom [Updated 5/3/2010]

    here you go
    Hindi Language (*.r58 ) :


 
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Camera has stopped working 5800
    By scott_gt in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 06:25 AM
  2. HELP: Ovi store stopped working after installation of v40 FW
    By vector88 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 01:21 AM
  3. Xplore suddenly stopped working? Need help
    By Kcube989 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 10:50 AM
  4. Vibrate has stopped working.. what can i do>
    By ACID in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 05:15 PM
  5. youtube stopped working
    By Maaatandblah in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 03:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •