Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 93 of 142 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1412
  1. #921
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Thank you!

  2. #922
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    235
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by salvadorpal
    can anybody please re upload the v50 files because they are corrupted. please in one package file. i would really appreciate this very much.
    Uploading in just a minute. But to let you know, the ones that were corrupted for me:

    Settings Mod 2
    Disable Keyboard Light
    Orange and Vodafone Homescreens(probabaly the most important one that is corrupted, as most cfw makers will want this.. hopefully someone else can upload it)


    All v5 Mods have been extracted to their original folders, with exception of the corrupted ones.
    --------------------------------------------
    V5 CFW Mods
    [img width=104 height=36]http://i52.tinypic.com/2s1n1iq.png[/img]
    -------
    Mediafire Mirror
    --------------------------------------------

  3. #923
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by snowballsn
    Uploading in just a minute. But to let you know, the ones that were corrupted for me:

    Settings Mod 2
    Disable Keyboard Light
    Orange and Vodafone Homescreens(probabaly the most important one that is corrupted, as most cfw makers will want this.. hopefully someone else can upload it)


    All v5 Mods have been extracted to their original folders, with exception of the corrupted ones.
    --------------------------------------------
    V5 CFW Mods
    [img width=104 height=36]http://i52.tinypic.com/2s1n1iq.png[/img]
    -------
    Mediafire Mirror
    --------------------------------------------
    thank you very much brother. you are very kind.

  4. #924
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,193
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by snowballsn
    Uploading in just a minute. But to let you know, the ones that were corrupted for me:

    Settings Mod 2
    Disable Keyboard Light
    Orange and Vodafone Homescreens(probabaly the most important one that is corrupted, as most cfw makers will want this.. hopefully someone else can upload it)


    All v5 Mods have been extracted to their original folders, with exception of the corrupted ones.
    --------------------------------------------
    V5 CFW Mods
    [img width=104 height=36]http://i52.tinypic.com/2s1n1iq.png[/img]
    -------
    Mediafire Mirror
    --------------------------------------------
    v40 Too Plzz..
    Since They R Corrupted Too.
    +1 For Helping!!!

  5. #925
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Sorry mates for this question if it has already been answered here. Just want to ask if I can use these mods for my X6 too.

    Thanx

  6. #926
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    235
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceRM-786
    v40 Too Plzz..
    Since They R Corrupted Too.
    +1 For Helping!!!
    v4 is corrupted for me as well. Hopefully the OP or someone else downloaded it before it became corrupt.

  7. #927
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    928
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by MY58002
    Sorry mates for this question if it has already been answered here. Just want to ask if I can use these mods for my X6 too.

    Thanx
    yes mate, they work on x6

  8. #928
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by bsmstar
    yes mate, they work on x6
    but you'd have to compare the files, some mods do not work on the X6 mate.

  9. #929
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Hi! I want to edit an existing CFW. Is it possible? I just want to change the start up and shut down boot screens and the FW name. Can anybody help me?


  10. #930
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,458
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by emorej28
    Hi! I want to edit an existing CFW. Is it possible? I just want to change the start up and shut down boot screens and the FW name. Can anybody help me?

    yeah u can jus include the mod i ve attache ...instructions are given inside ....
    enjoy...hit thanks if it helped u ...


 
Page 93 of 142 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Android on Nokia S60V5 devices
    By superfst in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 574
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 06:41 PM
  2. Iphone Menu for Nokia S60V5 Devices (Kinetic)
    By slowdive in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. handy zip-winrar for s60v5 devices 15 days trial
    By danoninho666 in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 10:28 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 03:19 PM
  5. All s60v5 devices touch enabled?
    By tshrjain in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 05:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •