Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 79 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 1412
  1. #781
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    48
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | 14 New Mods Added

    How to set In-Call Timer ON By default...CFW
    Which File is Responsible for that setting.....just tell me the name XXXXX.txt

  2. #782
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,321
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | 14 New Mods Added

    How to increase frame rate from 24 to 30 etc??

  3. #783
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,321
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | 14 New Mods Added

    @ Upa

    Want ur secret mods...like tweaked ks...tht make xtension the best...and which cpu files of xtension to use?? :P hehe...only sbeconfig.xml and 3344.txt in private folder works??I don't think so....Xtension has some secret mods in it... pls share with us...cause i have a 5230 and I did'nt like the ported version by shadowninty....It's menu is worst...

  4. #784
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | 14 New Mods Added

    Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    How to increase frame rate from 24 to 30 etc??
    10283344.txt

    search in NP's thread. UI mod.

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=20358.0

  5. #785
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    342
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | 14 New Mods Added

    plz tell me how to add Rompatcher in CFW plz any 1 tell me in detaill plzzzz...

  6. #786
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | 14 New Mods Added

    Quote Originally Posted by silvermatrix
    plz tell me how to add Rompatcher in CFW plz any 1 tell me in detaill plzzzz...
    i think you know how to use nokia editor/gui firmware editor
    in 1st post you can find rompatcher unpacked .sis file so there will be folders like private sys etc. add them to your extracted rofs2 or rofs3 repack then flash. add patches manually to directory e:\patches\ (e: is mem card)

    simple as adding any mod, just understand the manual

  7. #787
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    342
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | 14 New Mods Added

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    i think you know how to use nokia editor/gui firmware editor
    in 1st post you can find rompatcher unpacked .sis file so there will be folders like private sys etc. add them to your extracted rofs2 or rofs3 repack then flash. add patches manually to directory e:\patches\ (e: is mem card)

    simple as adding any mod, just understand the manual
    plz give me that rompatcher unpacked.sis file and tell me where to put extracted files

  8. #788
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | 14 New Mods Added

    Quote Originally Posted by silvermatrix
    plz give me that rompatcher unpacked.sis file and tell me where to put extracted files
    first you need to learn how to use nokia editor. then you wouldn't ask this question
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=17594.675
    rompatcher folders from zip goes straight to rofs2/rofs3
    folder inside the patches archive goes to your mem card

  9. #789
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    568
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | 14 New Mods Added

    Hey Upakul =D v51.0.006 is just released, here's something to think about, do ye think v50 mods will work on them? X3

  10. #790
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    342
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | 14 New Mods Added

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    first you need to learn how to use nokia editor. then you wouldn't ask this question
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=17594.675
    rompatcher folders from zip goes straight to rofs2/rofs3
    folder inside the patches archive goes to your mem card
    Thanks bro i was confused COZ i was having rom patcher in my CFW but it was not opening it was showing only Currupted icon it means there was a problem in my ROMpatcher but thanks u solved my problem...........and can u tell me how to improve camera quality if u r having that mod Plz give me that


 
Page 79 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Android on Nokia S60V5 devices
    By superfst in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 574
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 06:41 PM
  2. Iphone Menu for Nokia S60V5 Devices (Kinetic)
    By slowdive in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. handy zip-winrar for s60v5 devices 15 days trial
    By danoninho666 in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 10:28 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 03:19 PM
  5. All s60v5 devices touch enabled?
    By tshrjain in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 05:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •