Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 40 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: All Mods For CFW Makers **Modified v50 mods will be available in 3 days**

probably you are using the old one of starter background..try using Revised mod

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: All Mods For CFW Makers **Modified v50 mods will be available in 3 days**

46. HS New Icons Mod.zip - Use this file to get 3 extra icons "Menu, Dialer, Settings" on your homescreen. Looks great with these
    homescreens - Navigation Bar, Full Page. You will also get the dialer as these two homescreens
    don't have the dialer button.You can also edit the file and change application UIDs to get different
    applications.
    when i use it, the clock at the top disappear. how to use it with clock? i really need the clock and date.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default QUESTION about RomPatcher mod and starter_non_critical_1.rsc

Hi all,

I hope that someone can comment this phrase I found on ipmartforum:

fataqui said:
    "Yah playing with COOKED FIRMWARE that someone else created can be dangerous. You know most people just copy what others did and that can dangerous because N93 is not equal to N97, as N97 RM-507 is not the same as N97 RM-505. One uses a Samsung ROM chip and the other NPX chip, so application dependencies are sometimes very different. So while a mod may work in one phone, it can kill another phone and people don't think about that, they use 5800 mods in their N97 cooked firmware. Like removing services so they can get ROMPATCHER to auto start when placed in their Z:\ drive. They hack "starter_non_critical_1.rsc" and remove the serivce "z:\sys\bin\provisioningsc.exe" and replace it with "z:\sys\bin\RomPatcherAuto.exe" And you can't do that because the "web browser, music player, widget handler" depend on "z:\sys\bin\provisioningsc.exe" but that's not the worst thing they are doing by doing that. They are actually setting some phones up to fry their touch screen because "z:\sys\bin\provisioningsc.exe" also regulates the voltage going to the touch screen. Seriously if you don't understand "application dependencies" you shouldn't be offering cooked firmware to anyone."
    I was making a search to see what modify into starter_non_critical_1.rsc and I found this phrase...the user fataqui seems to be quite expert, so I would know by some other expert like you if it is safe to remove some apps from that rsc and if is possible to put rompatcherauto in another resource like starter_background_apps.rsc...I prefer to better know something, before I use it ...

Thanks in advance!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

so upakul, where is the mod for v50??
    it is ready??

im waiting here for that mod...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gabika318
    PNHT AutoInstaller On ROM

Auto Installer is app for auto-silent install apps after flashing/hard reset.
    On first start-up it will install all apps from c,e folders.
    Put sis,jar files to "pnht/c" folder if apps have to be installed on C drive
    Put sis,jar files to "pnht/e" folder if apps have to be installed on E drive
    In "c:\logs\PNHT\log.txt" you will find installation log.
    If you want to run installer again just delete "AI.txt" form "c\data\" folder and restart phone.

Added ini file to set some options.
    Ini file in pnht folder.

; 0 = NO , 1 = YES
    ; restart - Restart phone after installation
    ; showendnote - Show end note
    ; instformep - Install files from E:\private\10202dce

1. Copy folders to ROFS2 or ROFS3
    2. Edit rofs2\private\100059C9\ScriptInit.txt
    3. Add this lines before "PLUGINS"

[AI.exe added to \resource\starter_background_apps.rsc]

!!!TESTED AND WORKS FINE!!!

More Info:
    [HOT] Auto Installer for CFW *UPDATE AI5*
    didn't you got several times for internet connection query during this silent installation?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    so upakul, where is the mod for v50??
    it is ready??

im waiting here for that mod...
    Im waiting too. Id love to use my own cfw again. I hope upakul includes the mod to reduce menu ks lag and the mod to rectify tapping problem

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

How do I turn EFFECT automatically after flashing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

You should add my Pimp juice hack for the 5800 to this list. think of it as an all in one hack.
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,21583.0.html

Iím curious which hacks do you guys find to be the most useful aside from the camera, screen rotation, Kinetic scrolling & UI
    Iím trying to assemble the most useful hacks so that we can optimize S60V5 to be the best it can be.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bronxboy
    You should add my Pimp juice hack for the 5800 to this list. think of it as an all in one hack.
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,21583.0.html

Iím curious which hacks do you guys find to be the most useful aside from the camera, screen rotation, Kinetic scrolling & UI
    Iím trying to assemble the most useful hacks so that we can optimize S60V5 to be the best it can be.
    Already been 3 days...wonder when its gonna come out!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

waiting in the queue

Page 40 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast