Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 30 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 1412
  1. #291
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods For CFW Makers HOW TO FIX THIS HOMESCREEN BUTTONS


    How to fix the HS:
    contacts and dialpad is now above the three buttons and the underneath 2 buttons where originally were contacts and dialpad aren't selectable. just 2 black buttons without function. and the contacts on top of the display are messed up as they deform the background. the screen area is compressed.i want to remove these 2 non functional buttons(present at the bottom of the screen) to get some more screen area..i have used this orange homescreen mod...plz tell me what to do and how to do?if possible modify the attached mod to remove those non functional buttons..it will be a gr8 help...waiting for ur response...plz[img width=800 height=553]http://i44.tinypic.com/2sbako7.jpg[/img]

  2. #292
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods For CFW Makers **Now introducing UPDATE#15**

    Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    boy, omg...how did u get working landscape like that?! no bug in up right corner?!
    Ya i have modded the CFW..and it has no bugs till now..not even a single one..Very Stable/No Restarts/More Ram and Memory space and many more
    I just want to remove those two non functional buttons shown in the pics..those 2 buttons are the only demerit in my CFW..i just want to remove these 2 buttons from my homescreen which will give it more screen space and will make it 100% perfect in all respect..Plz can u help me ?anyone here plz help me do that..i vl post the download link to download my CFW..if anyone wants..2moro iam going to post the video in youtube..so check that out with name "Dinesh's Nokia 5800 Cooked Firmware v40 HACKED.mpg"
    Waiting for ur replies and solutions

  3. #293
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: All Mods For CFW Makers **Now introducing UPDATE#15**

    Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    im wondering the same question?! is it faster on E or C
    The mod improcves system caching and targets 2 E for saving C drive space

  4. #294
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods For CFW Makers **Now introducing UPDATE#15**

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    The mod improcves system caching and targets 2 E for saving C drive space
    Thanks for the reply, but how does does this mod #56 "improve system caching"? Cache at C: should theoretically be faster then to E: since E: is external and depends on mostly slower memory write/read speeds then the built-in memory. The mod also mentioned the improvement of the ram which in my knowledge is in no relation with the C: and E: because it's a different part of the hardware.

  5. #295
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods For CFW Makers **Now introducing UPDATE#15**

    Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    Thanks for the reply, but how does does this mod #56 "improve system caching"? Cache at C: should theoretically be faster then to E: since E: is external and depends on mostly slower memory write/read speeds then the built-in memory. The mod also mentioned the improvement of the ram which in my knowledge is in no relation with the C: and E: because it's a different part of the hardware.
    again same question ...any one can answer?! : ) or any one have cache on E and he cant tell us about performance?!

  6. #296
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods For CFW Makers **Now introducing UPDATE#15**

    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh_redhawk
    Ya i have modded the CFW..and it has no bugs till now..not even a single one..Very Stable/No Restarts/More Ram and Memory space and many more
    I just want to remove those two non functional buttons shown in the pics..those 2 buttons are the only demerit in my CFW..i just want to remove these 2 buttons from my homescreen which will give it more screen space and will make it 100% perfect in all respect..Plz can u help me ?anyone here plz help me do that..i vl post the download link to download my CFW..if anyone wants..2moro iam going to post the video in youtube..so check that out with name "Dinesh's Nokia 5800 Cooked Firmware v40 HACKED.mpg"
    Waiting for ur replies and solutions
    share that working landscape, common man:P

  7. #297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    178
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods For CFW Makers **Now introducing UPDATE#15**

    where do i place the patches?

  8. #298
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: All Mods For CFW Makers **Now introducing UPDATE#15**

    Quote Originally Posted by mitcoc
    where do i place the patches?
    Directly on rofs2/

  9. #299
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    178
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods For CFW Makers **Now introducing UPDATE#15**

    how can i make orange hs work with the greek language?

  10. #300
    d2d
    Guest

    Default Re: All Mods For CFW Makers **Now introducing UPDATE#15**

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Directly on rofs2/
    can you please give me all the patches, i wish to put them in my cfw


 
Page 30 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Android on Nokia S60V5 devices
    By superfst in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 574
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 06:41 PM
  2. Iphone Menu for Nokia S60V5 Devices (Kinetic)
    By slowdive in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. handy zip-winrar for s60v5 devices 15 days trial
    By danoninho666 in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 10:28 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 03:19 PM
  5. All s60v5 devices touch enabled?
    By tshrjain in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 05:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •