Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 108 of 142 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1412
  1. #1071
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    183
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    its in rofs1 which in C00 file.. just put in rofs2 or rofs3.. doesnt matter.. it will replace in flashing phase
    Thanks man ....!!

  2. #1072
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by mail2jaydeep007
    Thanks man ....!!
    anytime

  3. #1073
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    please please can someone help me,,,,that's make me crazy all thes day,,,


    here is my problem,,,: it's been 5 days that i updated my 5800XM RM356 To V52...(i made a mistake : i updated the phone from v51...directly by jaf to v52 with navifirm )
    the problem is from that day i never seen the icon on control panel \device...

    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9950/73215221.jpg


    as you see i have 3 5800XM phone the other one still on V51 and when i connect them i got the icon of the phone but whene i connect the updated one i see the stupid bad icon of windows


    i tryed to flash my phone for 20 times but nothing ,,,,
    i tryed to connect my 5800 V52 in another PC ,,,but the same thing that stupid icon
    i formated my memory card and no way....
    i installed a CFW,,,no way
    i installed an OFW....no way



    so here is what i think,,,,the FW miss that icon,,,
    or driver that let windows 7 recognize the device

    tell me where can i find the icon of the device (the icon of 5800 that will appear when device connected in windows) in rofs or fpsx or whatever

    so please help me please

  4. #1074
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    please can someone help me,,,,that's make me crazy all thes day,,,

    here is my problem,,,: it's been 5 days that i updated my 5800XM RM356 To V52...(i made a mistake : i updated the phone from v51...directly by jaf to v52 with navifirm )
    the problem is from that day i never seen the icon on control panel \device...

    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9950/73215221.jpg

    as you see i have 3 5800XM phone the other one still on V51 and when i connect them i got the icon of the phone but whene i connect the updated one i see the stupid bad icon of windows

    i tryed to flash my phone for 20 times but nothing ,,,,
    i tryed to connect my 5800 V52 in another PC ,,,but the same thing that stupid icon
    i formated my memory card and no way....
    i installed a CFW,,,no way
    i installed an OFW....no way

    so here is what i think,,,,the FW miss that icon,,,
    or driver that let windows 7 recognize the device

    tell me where can i find the icon of the device (the icon of 5800 that will appear when device connected in windows) in rofs or fpsx or whatever

    so please help me please

  5. #1075
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,458
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by zion666
    please can someone help me,,,,that's make me crazy all thes day,,,

    here is my problem,,,: it's been 5 days that i updated my 5800XM RM356 To V52...(i made a mistake : i updated the phone from v51...directly by jaf to v52 with navifirm )
    the problem is from that day i never seen the icon on control panel \device...

    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9950/73215221.jpg

    as you see i have 3 5800XM phone the other one still on V51 and when i connect them i got the icon of the phone but whene i connect the updated one i see the stupid bad icon of windows

    i tryed to flash my phone for 20 times but nothing ,,,,
    i tryed to connect my 5800 V52 in another PC ,,,but the same thing that stupid icon
    i formated my memory card and no way....
    i installed a CFW,,,no way
    i installed an OFW....no way

    so here is what i think,,,,the FW miss that icon,,,
    or driver that let windows 7 recognize the device

    tell me where can i find the icon of the device (the icon of 5800 that will appear when device connected in windows) in rofs or fpsx or whatever

    so please help me please
    u ve flashed with v52 rite??

    once again format mmc and hard rest phone and switch of the phone ...
    and download freshly files from navifirrm fr ur phone code and flash using USEINI method .. this time tick factory settings ... if u ve flashed with latest fw that v52 u can rever back now to c6 and also to v51 .. so u can use onli v52. make usure u download v52 from navifirm ..


    hit thanks if u suceed ..

  6. #1076
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    u ve flashed with v52 rite??

    once again format mmc and hard rest phone and switch of the phone ...
    and download freshly files from navifirrm fr ur phone code and flash using USEINI method .. this time tick factory settings ... if u ve flashed with latest fw that v52 u can rever back now to c6 and also to v51 .. so u can use onli v52. make usure u download v52 from navifirm ..


    hit thanks if u suceed ..
    look what i see in navifirm
    <a target='_blank' title='ImageShack - Image And Video Hosting' href='http://img545.imageshack.us/i/95728844.jpg/'><img src='http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2738/95728844.jpg' border='0'/></a>

    Uploaded with <a target='_blank' href='http://imageshack.us'>ImageShack.us</a>

    i tryed the 3 of that OFW but no way ,,,,i don't understand what's going on,,it's the first time that happen to me

    i remember that i updated via jaf and not by NSU,,,can this be the real problem and i should the next FW,,,or there is a way

    can you tell me wich one can i use and what's the difference betwee all this 3 FW??

  7. #1077
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,458
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by zion666
    look what i see in navifirm
    <a target='_blank' title='ImageShack - Image And Video Hosting' href='http://img545.imageshack.us/i/95728844.jpg/'><img src='http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2738/95728844.jpg' border='0'/></a>

    Uploaded with <a target='_blank' href='http://imageshack.us'>ImageShack.us</a>

    i tryed the 3 of that OFW but no way ,,,,i don't understand what's going on,,it's the first time that happen to me

    i remember that i updated via jaf and not by NSU,,,can this be the real problem and i should the next FW,,,or there is a way

    can you tell me wich one can i use and what's the difference betwee all this 3 FW??
    in those 3 u marked u can flash with any 3 u highlighted ..and after flashing u can always chage ur original cod via NSS software ... but u can downgrade bro ...

    that is u ve already flashed with base v52 i guess .if so u cant go back to v51 or to any c6 based FW .. onli OFW that is V52. base

    hope it helps ...

    PM me if u ve any further prob .. i ll try to help u ...

  8. #1078
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,554
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    in those 3 u marked u can flash with any 3 u highlighted ..and after flashing u can always chage ur original cod via NSS software ... but u can downgrade bro ...

    that is u ve already flashed with base v52 i guess .if so u cant go back to v51 or to any c6 based FW .. onli OFW that is V52. base

    hope it helps ...

    PM me if u ve any further prob .. i ll try to help u ...
    getting 1 problem guys jst need the way to change profile name to desired i tried it by coping the profile file frm 10202be9 folder of every cfw of 5233 but makes a error in startup as when u switch ur phone on everything looks perfect except the profile changer on hs it goes blank as well as when u go to menu n exit to get back to the hs it goes blank n gives an error qtn_sme error failed to load at startup n when i tried to custom my profile by menu>setting>profile>general den how much tym u click on personalise jst do not react......even the dialler gets disabled.....
    (this is respect to c6-5233)

  9. #1079
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,458
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by yash_072@yahoo.co.in
    getting 1 problem guys jst need the way to change profile name to desired i tried it by coping the profile file frm 10202be9 folder of every cfw of 5233 but makes a error in startup as when u switch ur phone on everything looks perfect except the profile changer on hs it goes blank as well as when u go to menu n exit to get back to the hs it goes blank n gives an error qtn_sme error failed to load at startup n when i tried to custom my profile by menu>setting>profile>general den how much tym u click on personalise jst do not react......even the dialler gets disabled.....
    if u want to change def profile name u need to go

    BE9/101f8798.txt

    edit the string 0x2 "give ur text here"
    and remember 0x13 "1" not "0"

    hit thanks if it helps

  10. #1080
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,554
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: All Mods for CFW | for Nokia 5800 v50 & v40 and other S60v5 devices

    Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    if u want to change def profile name u need to go

    BE9/101f8798.txt

    edit the string 0x2 "give ur text here"
    and remember 0x13 "1" not "0"

    hit thanks if it helps
    will try n tell u after wards as i m in collage now.....!!


 
Page 108 of 142 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Android on Nokia S60V5 devices
    By superfst in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 574
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 06:41 PM
  2. Iphone Menu for Nokia S60V5 Devices (Kinetic)
    By slowdive in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. handy zip-winrar for s60v5 devices 15 days trial
    By danoninho666 in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 10:28 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 03:19 PM
  5. All s60v5 devices touch enabled?
    By tshrjain in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 05:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •