Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 96
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Working Apps in Z: (updated 21/02/10)

    autorama, autoinstaller and photobrowser also works

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    581
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Working Apps in Z: (updated 21/02/10)

    Add Network switcher aka 3GSwitch also.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    185
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Working Apps in Z: (updated 04/03/10)


    thx, updated first post and added a few others

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    657
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Working Apps in Z: (updated 04/03/10)

    ramblow(without autostart), fring, btswitch,killme,batunins..,
    fontrouterman1.06,phonetinfo,virtualkey1.00,wvirtu alkeyboard0.94,autoinstaller,phonetorch2.0,screens nap2.0,nokia custom dict..,minispeaker,jbaktaskmanr1(1(without autostart),panoman(buggy),nokia photobrowser,airport touch,marble maze,solitaire s60 1.1,google maps4.0,youtube,nokia mapsiseditor, skyfire, 3.03+3.04,xplore,paintpad,resco photoviewer6.0,symsmb4.0,video editor,battery life 1.15(without autostart),
    ngage goes but i become on all games same bug 1000004 ,
    libs,c++,rga , api bridge and... goes too in z(need for dosbox,stratagus,guake,openttd,The Legend of Sword and Fairy...)
    flashlite 3.01(4) too but i cant see what other,

    all goes i test it,
    i know many some here but i post all what i test and goes

    doesnt go
    quickoffice, adobe reader,nimbuzz2.2,nokia handwriting calculator,vbagx,dayhandinput,menu editor,gameapi(polarbit games)
    oplogochanger,smartsaettings,opera,

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    764
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Working Apps in Z: (updated 04/03/10)

    1st of all it sucks that nimbuzz doesn´t work. i like nimbuzz very much

    from offscr "level" and "bright light" are working

    and someone knows if it would be possibsle to integrate *jar in some times?

    greetings from germany
    shino

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    43
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Working Apps in Z: (updated 04/03/10)

    Quote Originally Posted by maler
    ramblow(without autostart), fring, btswitch,killme,batunins..,
    fontrouterman1.06,phonetinfo,virtualkey1.00,wvirtu alkeyboard0.94,autoinstaller,phonetorch2.0,screens nap2.0,nokia custom dict..,minispeaker,jbaktaskmanr1(1(without autostart),panoman(buggy),nokia photobrowser,airport touch,marble maze,solitaire s60 1.1,google maps4.0,youtube,nokia mapsiseditor, skyfire, 3.03+3.04,xplore,paintpad,resco photoviewer6.0,symsmb4.0,video editor,battery life 1.15(without autostart),
    ngage goes but i become on all games same bug 1000004 ,
    libs,c++,rga , api bridge and... goes too in z(need for dosbox,stratagus,guake,openttd,The Legend of Sword and Fairy...)
    flashlite 3.01(4) too but i cant see what other,

    all goes i test it,
    i know many some here but i post all what i test and goes

    doesnt go
    quickoffice, adobe reader,nimbuzz2.2,nokia handwriting calculator,vbagx,dayhandinput,menu editor,gameapi(polarbit games)
    oplogochanger,smartsaettings,opera,
    i try to put airport touch and jbaktaskman but no luck,it doesnt working..
    can you give me the tutorial step by step how to put them to rofs??
    thx b4

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    657
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Working Apps in Z: (updated 04/03/10)

    Quote Originally Posted by shino82
    1st of all it sucks that nimbuzz doesn´t work. i like nimbuzz very much

    from offscr "level" and "bright light" are working

    and someone knows if it would be possibsle to integrate *jar in some times?

    greetings from germany
    shino
    for javs you need put the jad and jar files too system midp preinstalled i think. this can you see when you extract vodafw but i dont know how too make that the phone install it on startup.

    and i need nimbuzz too my favorite messenger but i have look all what i can but doesnt start.

    BEST WAY TOO INSTALL ALL PROGS ON Z IS
    1 INSTALL THE PROGS ON YOUR PHONE THEN SAVE THE FILES AND PUT TOO YOUR ROFS.
    thats soo easy i dont understand why soo many peoples have problems.

    ps.
    stratagus,quake1,quake2,dosbox works on z (only the progs not the game files)

    ttpod, not but need more too test.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    118
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Working Apps in Z: (updated 04/03/10)

    Quote Originally Posted by maler
    for javs you need put the jad and jar files too system midp preinstalled i think. this can you see when you extract vodafw but i dont know how too make that the phone install it on startup.

    and i need nimbuzz too my favorite messenger but i have look all what i can but doesnt start.

    BEST WAY TOO INSTALL ALL PROGS ON Z IS
    1 INSTALL THE PROGS ON YOUR PHONE THEN SAVE THE FILES AND PUT TOO YOUR ROFS.
    thats soo easy i dont understand why soo many peoples have problems.

    ps.
    stratagus,quake1,quake2,dosbox works on z (only the progs not the game files)

    ttpod, not but need more too test.
    But the thing is HOW DO YOU RIP THE ROM FILES from phone to pc?

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    71
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Working Apps in Z: (updated 04/03/10)

    Quote Originally Posted by pornogeroc
    handytaskman
    brightlight
    freeunrar
    gravity
    killme

    quickoffice dont work to me

    anyone know how to install ovimaps 3.03 in Z: ?
    handytaskman don't work proper, touchscreen don't responding. (n97)

    @maler: xplore in z don't work for me. please tell me, how did you managed it...?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    764
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Working Apps in Z: (updated 04/03/10)

    Quote Originally Posted by pdr
    @maler: xplore in z don't work for me. please tell me, how did you managed it...?
    here is it written how to integrate xplore in a cfw.
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,18632.0.html

    greetings from germany
    shino


 
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. rompatcher not working in any cfw..........need help!!!
    By Tusshar0143 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 04:01 PM
  2. jaf not working in windows 7 64 bit
    By mduchakke in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 03:10 PM
  3. Backup not working
    By ktami12 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 03:13 AM
  4. N97 flash apps in drive F (external SD) not working
    By nan4k7 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 10:23 PM
  5. IM not working
    By astonat in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 01:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •