Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: FW Cookers Using Spinslide/Slidespin Effects,Use These Versions For Best Results

It's meant to be like that, they are slide effects mate....not speed effects.

I quite liked the slow slide, looks quite good imo....if you don't like it then use the other version, simple.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: FW Cookers Using Spinslide/Slidespin Effects,Use These Versions For Best Results

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G
    It's meant to be like that, they are slide effects mate....not speed effects.

I quite liked the slow slide, looks quite good imo....if you don't like it then use the other version, simple.
    OK. Maybe I can live with that. It takes about 4 seconds from icon push to that the screen has completely changed.
    What other version are you speaking of?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Look at the topic title mate, and then look at the first post.

In the file there are two lots of effects, SpinSlide & SlideSpin.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Look at the topic title mate, and then look at the first post.

In the file there are two lots of effects, SpinSlide & SlideSpin.
    OK. Thanks. Just wanted to make sure You didn't mean the earlier version of the effects.
    I'll try that SlideSpin out and report back. As a matter of fact, NokiaEditor is packing my new rofs as we spak

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

You already are using SlideSpin, thats the one with the slow effect, try SpinSlide instead.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: FW Cookers Using Spinslide/Slidespin Effects,Use These Versions Instead Of Older

I have a problem in SpinSlide...
    Mr.G need your attention...

have a look at this video... sorry that's your video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDRLAZRrUVE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

In this video when you open the music player & quits... it actually closes by sliding the windows... coming back to menu or what ever.. [take a look from 12 to 18 seconds in video...]

but after i give a restart this effect get changed...
    on closing Music player or any other application zooms out to small & then comes back to menu...

Please check this... i love that sliding effects... If this is not solved then there is no meaning for the name of the effect [Spinslide] cos theres only spin... no sliding effect...

I've tried with the pack from this thread & even in your previous thread [Big one]

thanks in advance mate...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: FW Cookers Using Spinslide/Slidespin Effects,Use These Versions Instead Of Older

What do you mean no meaning for the name, you can see that it works on the video.

After pasting all the effect kml's in c\resource\effects did you turn effects off and then on again?

Is your C2Z set to Auto seeing as you rebooted after pasting the effects, which is not needed?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by andyx
    Can someone modify SpinSlide to remove the spin effect anche change it with a slide? It's the worst part of this kastor mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by vaterix

Somehow true... Pure slide would be perfect
    Just put together a package called 'Slide Show', i'm gonna test it til lunchtime and if it's all good then i'll post it in my Theme effects topic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What do you mean no meaning for the name, you can see that it works on the video.

After pasting all the effect kml's in c\resource\effects did you turn effects off and then on again?

Is your C2Z set to Auto seeing as you rebooted after pasting the effects, which is not needed?
    sorry if i hurt u...
    u didn't get me bro... may be i didn't explain you properly...
    after the restart the effect get changed... only that sliding effect...

when i paste it everything is same as in video... if i exit an application... like Music player according to video... it exits with a great sliding animation... as in the video from between 12 to 18 seconds...

but after i restart my phone.... it works... other effect works... but that sliding effect on exiting or closing an application will change automatically... it changes to the default [that zooming out small effect, which is the default effect]
    but all other are same again like they are before i restart...

I tried many time & download many time from different thread also, but same...
    no such problem with other themes
    please check it..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Is your Music Player in the Music folder, this is what might be causing the problem?

My Music Player is on it's own on the main menu, thats why i get the effect when i exit it.If it's in the Music folder then you won't get the effect when you exit it.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast