Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Announcement ** NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.7* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

Quote Originally Posted by aurora13
    @oreo27...

Thanks m8. I need some more info. Now I have 4 files (your uda file, rofs2-3 and c00 file) for the cfw that I'd like to flash. But afaik more than that is needed for flashing with Jaf. Should I use the ones from my original firmware?
    if you mean the vpl and other files, they are not necesarry. you could simply do this.

rename the file extension of the core which is ".C00" to ".C0r" then select the firmware files manually instead of "use ini"

Click MCU then select the ".C0r"
    PPM = ROFS2
    CNT = ROFS3
    APE Variant = UDA

let us know mate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Announcement ** NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.7* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    if you mean the vpl and other files, they are not necesarry. you could simply do this.

rename the file extension of the core which is ".C00" to ".C0r" then select the firmware files manually instead of "use ini"

Click MCU then select the ".C0r"
    PPM = ROFS2
    CNT = ROFS3
    APE Variant = UDA

let us know mate.
    Great!! Now u've written simply the best tutorial with this post! I'll try it in a few days for I'm out of town thanks...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Great!! Now u've written simply the best tutorial with this post! I'll try it in a few days for I'm out of town thanks...
    alright mate. let us know if you run into any troubles

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@oreo27...

Thanks m8. I need some more info. Now I have 4 files (your uda file, rofs2-3 and c00 file) for the cfw that I'd like to flash. But afaik more than that is needed for flashing with Jaf. Should I use the ones from my original firmware?
    yes mate. you need the original fw files of your phone , download them using navifirm then replace the uda file, rofs2-3 and c00 files with the cfw.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

sir.. I tried to use the nokia editor... and was succesful in edting and extracting. now here comes the problem. I' ve repacked it and the file that came out is just 10kb?? why is that??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

alright mate. let us know if you run into any troubles
    Well I ran into trouble And need some help here, again! I lost my T9 support for my language! I had done everything to merge my language into this cfw and everything was ok. But after flashing, my phone says T9 is not available for my language. I used "ROFS2 Language Tool by Gonizah v1.7.2", merged the necessary files into this cfw with nokia editor and repacked it. And finally flashed! What should I do now to get my T9 back? Any ideas?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by grimm666
    sir.. I tried to use the nokia editor... and was succesful in edting and extracting. now here comes the problem. I' ve repacked it and the file that came out is just 10kb?? why is that??
    what version of nokia editor? which firmware file?

Well I ran into trouble And need some help here, again! I lost my T9 support for my language! I had done everything to merge my language into this cfw and everything was ok. But after flashing, my phone says T9 is not available for my language. I used "ROFS2 Language Tool by Gonizah v1.7.2", merged the necessary files into this cfw with nokia editor and repacked it. And finally flashed! What should I do now to get my T9 back? Any ideas?
    languages can get a bit tricky even with that tool. i never add languages to my custom firmwares, instead i base the custom firmware on a firmware that already contains the language that i need. this guarantees that i won't have bugs. i suggest you do the same mate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

how can i repcak?? when i repack the rofs2file becomes only 10kb? any help??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

what version of nokia editor? which firmware file?

languages can get a bit tricky even with that tool. i never add languages to my custom firmwares, instead i base the custom firmware on a firmware that already contains the language that i need. this guarantees that i won't have bugs. i suggest you do the same mate.
    rosf2. i'm using beta 7

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by grimm666
    how can i repcak?? when i repack the rofs2file becomes only 10kb? any help??
    first u need open rofs2 then extract then drag drog ur app and then repack and wait till finish ur rosf2 size ? and redo again with ur rofs2

Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast