Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Announcement ** NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.7* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

Quote Originally Posted by MaKenZi
    Hey Guys.Please Stop fighting together,We Are Friends.And We are here to help each others.

Don't fight together , it will brick friendship;
    Thanks bro, But we must diffrntiate between friends and enemies. Then
    atmosphere will be healthy as PNHT doing for symbian world.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Announcement ** NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.7* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

@oreo27
    You are right bro, it's always foolish to talk to a stupid specially when you know you can't win over his/her stupidity..

@ramisumi
    This will be my last post to you as I know talking to a brainless person is useless.. I don't know why you are trying to show that you are the only one who care for PNHT or Adonix or DF.. or why are you feeling that we are insulting someone or creating a bad environment here., it's been your consistent activity here to create such environment, putting hatred posts against so many.. and so on.., I even can't count them..

Let me be very clear on this., No one is against DF/SF/PNHT/Adonix/Il.Socio/or any other great creators/modders who are doing great for the Symbian community.. this is your own thought and speculation that someone's trying to disrespect this or that.., just clear up your mind and understand things with cool mind..

I had a dispute with you earlier also on some issues coz you tried this earlier too, but this will be my last reply to you., coz I can't be in conversation with you every time you do such thing.

I/we respect every single Community/Forum/Creator/Modder who is giving us freedom to use our phones in our way.., and there is no point to disrespect anyone.. not even you.. though you are trying to be insulted yourself for what you are doing here..

Just creating a firmware won't make you a name or something., learn to be cool minded and post only and when it's required..

That's enough from me.. Good bye.. God bless you..

*Sorry for OFFTOPIC..

Man. We have no enemy here.

Just Be CoOl.Just.

It start from a misunderstanding.

So please end it up. Let's Be Friend. And Keep the forum in friendship.

Just forgive each other.It is nothing that you bros waste your time and energy on it.And it will make you sad from each other. not more.

Please end it up.And let's start be happy and friend again.

nicesoni_ash Please don't post any thing about this,

And My friend ramisumi , please forget it.

Please.As your littel bro I am begging you guys.End it Up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well , i dont understand this , everything started with the firmware hacking and ending with fighting i think , both teams should creat a hack or mod , to stop the fighitng , in my opinion this is really childish , just forget it guys , personaly , i love both teams , from sf i got many benefits i learnd much , and from here i love it too , got the hack and my knowledge is growning up , every day i join in here , so please guys stop all this , and get back to work , the fight is with nokia and its stupid engineers not btw us .

Just be cool .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

My bro MaKenZi and dist4rbed, Thanks for your intervention, Sorry if my english is bad as reported by 1 or 2 users, My duty is to say right and do right for DMF and PNHT. I can't be wrong on that. But clearly I have proved a lot of things and any user can see about my claim. I'm sorry to DMF if I have done something wrong here. Love PNHT.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Let us forget about this , and try work better and provid the other with the best results .

Cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Come ONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Please everyone stop this! I hate all of this debate!

@ramisumi
    Thanks for all your love for us, PNHT, but we don't like this kind of posts. You're not helping this way. We don't care about all of this. So please stop this.

AdoniX,
    PNHT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

STICK TO THE TOPIC!! and keep the "this forum is better than the other forums" talk for yourselfs!
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I tried it and my phone is fucked
    Didn't do anything complex. just replaced the theme effect in rofs2
    After flashing i'm only getting the vibrate when turning the phone on.
    further nothing else and not even a white screen like others have.
    Can i throw away my N97? or is there any solution to this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@exmonl
    Bro, You didn't provide proper info to get more help.

You used JAF or Phoenix to flash your phone?
    Was flashing successfully done and may be some more info.., btw to go back, you can always flash your phone through Dead USB option using original firmware files..

@Phat^Trance
    You look damn serious man.. You can have a smile now..

Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast