Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Announcement ** NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.7* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

Dear adonix, My G.F have N96, And I tried to mod language file and the uda, But N96 failed to boot. So with original firmware only that worked.
    And more all SF is here to discuss problems here and to pull the legs after.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Announcement ** NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.7* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

Quote Originally Posted by Adonix
    Using "Hide" directive doesn't generate an ROFx image, it will be ROFS, therefore, the new generated file must have his header changed.
    Yep for the ROFX I use the "hide" directive so the rofsbuild will create the empty entry... then after that the ROFS has been created I post-process it to restore the orginal references to the core, to fix the offset of the other entries and eventually I change the header.

However support the "hide" directive is a requirement also to properly repack some ROFS file, like RM-505_21.0.045_prd.rofs2.V15

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Adonix
    The file repacks very well. But some phones have their ROFS partitions protected. That's why your phone gets bricked.
    Thanks for the clarification bro.. and to answer other user who indirectly commented on my post.., I am not a property of any single Forum or website, I can visit any forum or website and put my question as the creators of these utilities are pretty much nice to answer any questions..

(I don't want a reply from him/her now please, as this will go long again)

# One more thing, I was able to flash my N96 successfully with modded uda but not with language file...

Hope in your next release we would have that protection cracked..

Thanks..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nicesoni_ash
    Thanks for the clarification bro.. and to answer other user who indirectly commented on my post.., I am not a property of any single Forum or website, I can visit any forum or website and put my question as the creators of these utilities are pretty much nice to answer any questions..

(I don't want a reply from him/her now please, as this will go long again)

# One more thing, I was able to flash my N96 successfully with modded uda but not with language file...

Hope in your next release we would have that protection cracked..

Thanks..
    This clarifies my point, SF users just complain with all the odds and the tools of PNHT that failed, But when they succeded then nothing to say about with which tools? This is not thier duty nor they have respect for PNHT. No body is property of any forum. But respect is must. But it proved a lot of times. Shame really Shame.

Its not an offence but fact, I'm sorry if any body got hurt with this.

And my english is bad or worst it doesn;t matter but you understand my meaning is really needs. Like you don't know about rofs2 but trying to do with it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Just putting your text in bold and colored it won't make it more clarified..

First improve your English, your grammar and then your spellings...

I am not only a member of SF but with so many others, so your saying that SF users do this or that is totally wrong.. I am not here to take anybody's side.. I saw few last pages and it looks like you have a problem with SF., I can understand because you were trashed out of that forum a long ago so it's pretty evident why you are so pissed off with that forum...

If you could read my post properly, it wasn't saying that PNHT or Adonix tool didn't work properly but I included Il.Socio too and for your kind info he is a member @SF... I was asking for help not criticizing anybody.. You got to broad up your mind a bit, it looks like you are frustrated with your life or something, I don't know.., but you are spoiling the environment here and I guess it would go on ..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@Ramisumi ,
    I really really hate you , Why the hell r u criticizing other forums . We are a whole symbian community , we help each other rather then spread hatred. If i were admin i would have banned you for about 1 month for hijacking topic and creating bad environment . You may have done good work , but such ill manner is terrible .
    We all symbian expert learn to use tools from symbian-foundation . And DMF , symbian freak ...help newbies ,
    @adonix,Szalakit,phnt,marco are striving hard to make it good tools for us . Dont ever crticize any ones work , becoz they put lots of effort and make it , If you are pissed of so much with tools of Marco why use them
    Go make a tool yourself

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by saahil1992
    @Ramisumi ,
    I really really hate you , Why the hell r u criticizing other forums . We are a whole symbian community , we help each other rather then spread hatred. If i were admin i would have banned you for about 1 month for hijacking topic and creating bad environment . You may have done good work , but such ill manner is terrible .
    We all symbian expert learn to use tools from symbian-foundation . And DMF , symbian freak ...help newbies ,
    @adonix,Szalakit,phnt,marco are striving hard to make it good tools for us . Dont ever crticize any ones work , becoz they put lots of effort and make it , If you are pissed of so much with tools of Marco why use them
    Go make a tool yourself
    Dear saahil1992, Do you know me? I just picked what is visible, May you have lost your vision on others. Don't worry most of the SF guys are same. THanks to be in my memory now onwards. I know what the SF guys doing here, But I seen you 1st time, So ignored. But next time ou will have hard time here to talk to me. Main difference here is that its DMF, You all guys putting pressure on me that MODS can't see. But what i say is. Have I talked to you before this post? Then who broken the rule here. I'm sorry you are proving SF's exact brain position here. Thanks for proving it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nicesoni_ash
    Just putting your text in bold and colored it won't make it more clarified..

First improve your English, your grammar and then your spellings...

I am not only a member of SF but with so many others, so your saying that SF users do this or that is totally wrong.. I am not here to take anybody's side.. I saw few last pages and it looks like you have a problem with SF., I can understand because you were trashed out of that forum a long ago so it's pretty evident why you are so pissed off with that forum...

If you could read my post properly, it wasn't saying that PNHT or Adonix tool didn't work properly but I included Il.Socio too and for your kind info he is a member @SF... I was asking for help not criticizing anybody.. You got to broad up your mind a bit, it looks like you are frustrated with your life or something, I don't know.., but you are spoiling the environment here and I guess it would go on ..
    mate, look back a couple of pages, he/she tried to have an arguement with me. there's no point in trying to explain to this person, he will only see what he wants to see.

i guess he cannot understand the fact that symbian freak and dmf are just a means for communication. we learn, share our thoughts and come up with mods have healthy debates and so on.

PNHT and Il.Socio are working very hard with nothing in return. the least everyone could do for them is show them some respect. i'll do my part and end my thoughts here. i hope everyone does the same.

@ramisumi - i hope you stop putting your effort in arguing and just try to help out whenever you can, you've proven yourself to be always saying something negative. here's my two cents worth for you. if you have nothing nice to say, don't speak.

if you even try to remotely argue with me directly or inderectly, don't expect a response. your actions have proven enough for me. i hope this enlightens you and like i said earlier, just help out whenever you can. this will lead to good relations among the community members, both in DM and SF.

Quote Originally Posted by saahil1992
    @Ramisumi ,
    Go make a tool yourself
    mate, i understand your frustration. but trust me, it's not worth it. just leave him/her be and again, let's all try to help out whenever we can.

@everyone - sorry for off topic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    mate, look back a couple of pages, he/she tried to have an arguement with me. there's no point in trying to explain to this person, he will only see what he wants to see.

i guess he cannot understand the fact that symbian freak and dmf are just a means for communication. we learn, share our thoughts and come up with mods have healthy debates and so on.

PNHT and Il.Socio are working very hard with nothing in return. the least everyone could do for them is show them some respect. i'll do my part and end my thoughts here. i hope everyone does the same.

@ramisumi - i hope you stop putting your effort in arguing and just try to help out whenever you can, you've proven yourself to be always saying something negative. here's my two cents worth for you. if you have nothing nice to say, don't speak.

if you even try to remotely argue with me directly or inderectly, don't expect a response. your actions have proven enough for me. i hope this enlightens you and like i said earlier, just help out whenever you can. this will lead to good relations among the community members, both in DM and SF.

mate, i understand your frustration. but trust me, it's not worth it. just leave him/her be and again, let's all try to help out whenever we can.

@everyone - sorry for off topic.
    OK, now you SF guys have formed a team against 1 PNHT lover here at DMF. Who started every time? You guys are just ridicolous, Posting your faults on me. I'm just observing you and posting my views, Whats bad in it. Is that violates any rules. But what you guys posting for me is visible to MODS also.

Hey Guys.Please Stop fighting together,We Are Friends.And We are here to help each others.

Don't fight together , it will brick friendship;

Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast