Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Announcement ** NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.7* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

i've donated for this cool app =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Announcement ** NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.7* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

Quote Originally Posted by richardhula
    Navifirm allows you to download original Nokia firmware files.

NokiaEditor & now Nokia GUI firmware editor, allow you to modify (add/delete/edit) these files to cook your own custom firmware.

JAF is application used with PKEY emulator to flash the cooked firmware to your phone.

So as you can see you need all three.
    And yet still Il.Socio's app is the best!

http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/v...hp?f=6&t=42454

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

And as soon as szakalit post the new version with Core modding feature of NokiaEditor, SF's so called iL.socio will post his app for core modding in 2 or 3 days after. What a joke!!!! And what a copy!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

^
    Really? do you have a proof?
    Remember, he is the guy that created RP+ for us!
    And PNHT hacking method still using it for hacking purpose.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ramisumi
    And as soon as szakalit post the new version with Core modding feature of NokiaEditor, SF's so called iL.socio will post his app for core modding in 2 or 3 days after. What a joke!!!! And what a copy!!!!
    First things first, okay, do you know that Il.Socio is the author of Rom Patcher +? I guess I don't need to elaborate what that does. What have you developed lately? Please be mindful of who you bash.

I'm not saying that PHNT or Il.Socio is better than the other. I'm just saying, the more modders who contribute ideas, the better results they get. During the development of Nokia Cooker and Nokia 5800's hack, I let the guys over at SF know what was happening here at DM so that they could contribute.

If you read often, I'm sure you would see that PHNT and Il.Socio talk in a very civilized manner, please show the same courtesy and keep bashful opinions to yourself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

fonix232 wrote he is the best, I wrote Szakalit posted first, Is this wrong? If I posted wrong then what about fonix232? What fonix232 wrote is in Civilized manner then why not me? You all are dead brains now at SF. You can't even want to see any post which defeats you in any manner. Shame on you guys. Day is coming when rompatcher will not be in need to hack any phones further. You just not encoourage PNHT but are promoting the copied and modified versions of PNHT's apps. You know what I mean, So please be in your limits to say anything to me. I have not said anything to you directly but you did. You posted in civilized manner but may I don't. Only 20 to 40 users remained in Sf becuase of this type of behaviour. May you need another guy to tackle with me. But you are not sufficient. Ha Ha.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

fonix232 wrote he is the best, I wrote Szakalit posted first, Is this wrong? If I posted wrong then what about fonix232? What fonix232 wrote is in Civilized manner then why not me? You all are dead brains now at SF. You can't even want to see any post which defeats you in any manner. Shame on you guys. Day is coming when rompatcher will not be in need to hack any phones further. You just not encoourage PNHT but are promoting the copied and modified versions of PNHT's apps. You know what I mean, So please be in your limits to say anything to me. I have not said anything to you directly but you did. You posted in civilized manner but may I don't. Only 20 to 40 users remained in Sf becuase of this type of behaviour. May you need another guy to tackle with me. But you are not sufficient. Ha Ha.
    That arguement is flawed in more ways than I'll argue.

Quote Originally Posted by fonix232
    And yet still Il.Socio's app is the best!

http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/v...hp?f=6&t=42454
    Did he bash anyone in any way? No. He simply stated a personal opinion that he thinks that Il'Socio's application is the best. I personally think that Nokia Editor is better. I use that for my personal needs.

Did you bash anyone? Yes. You just stated here in this post that Il.Socio is a fraud. This is not a personal opinon but a harsh and deliberate attempt to bash someone.

Also, in your last post, you bashed, yet again an entire community at Symbian Freak. Did you know that they are the pioneers in hacking? Did you also know that many mods including the camera improvement came from that community?

I personally don't want to argue with opinions of people but I hate people who bash other people just because they feel like it. Please be mindful of your comments. This is not an open forum where you are allowed to bash people. Reported to moderator.

oreo27 thank you. The Best Answer. I agree with You.
    Thanks so much.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    That arguement is flawed in more ways than I'll argue.

Did he bash anyone in any way? No. He simply stated a personal opinion that he thinks that Il'Socio's application is the best. I personally think that Nokia Editor is better. I use that for my personal needs.

Did you bash anyone? Yes. You just stated here in this post that Il.Socio is a fraud. This is not a personal opinon but a harsh and deliberate attempt to bash someone.

Also, in your last post, you bashed, yet again an entire community at Symbian Freak. Did you know that they are the pioneers in hacking? Did you also know that many mods including the camera improvement came from that community?

I personally don't want to argue with opinions of people but I hate people who bash other people just because they feel like it. Please be mindful of your comments. This is not an open forum where you are allowed to bash people. Reported to moderator.
    Dear I have not violated any rules here. Mind you. I have not used any foul language here for any member or for this forum. foniz232 have posted a link of SF but in your view that doesn't fail on the rules here. Is the link posted by fonix232 is the only working link on web? Is il.socio posted this same app here in this forum? Why don't fonix232 posted the link for this forum for his app? Doesn't this violate the rules here? I ask to MODRATORS?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Dear I have not violated any rules here. Mind you. I have not used any foul language here for any member or for this forum. foniz232 have posted a link of SF but in your view that doesn't fail on the rules here. Is the link posted by fonix232 is the only working link on web? Is il.socio posted this same app here in this forum? Why don't fonix232 posted the link for this forum for his app? Doesn't this violate the rules here? I ask to MODRATORS?
    I am fair when it comes to what's wrong and what's not. In the rules section, there is no specific rule that says you cannot post links to other websites, however, it is somehow wrong that he posted:

1. Something off topic
    2. A link to another forum.

So I agree with you on that point.

But, it still doesn't give you the right to bash Il.Socio's work.

Edit: Even though you didn't say any foul language, you insinuated that Il.Socio is a fraud and a cheat, which I don't think he is.

I also noticed you removed the bolded text which contained the statement "what a joke, what a copy". Thank you for doing that. I suggest you also delete that part entirely.

Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast