Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    ramisumi

Default Re: NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.7* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

Quote Originally Posted by nicesoni_ash
    I tried it for my N96 bro., uda modding is fine and working perfectly, however problem in language file, always phone is dead and not booting up.., so back to my original firmware..

Cool down bro, no one is fighting or making an issue...

Even earlier versions failed to make my phone boot up with modded language file, however what I am able to see changed in v0.7 is that now I am able to use at least uda modded file, coz earlier versions were making my phone dead even using uda modded file, but now only language file left alone.. and it's making my phone dead..
    Why you are quoting my post in yours? Do i know you or I hurt you in any manner? Some people just wanted to be oversmart only. Anyways thanks to you to acknowledge my post as I wriitten for you, Actually wasn't. Thanks anyways for proving your self.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I am quoting your post, coz you are spreading a bad atmosphere here bro.., chill down a bit., I can understand it's hot out there, but you gotta learn to be cool somehow..

@One more thing, if you still wanna say something or keep this conversation going on, better to PM me and talk there rather then making this thread the field to talk rubbish.., let's keep this thread for what this is for.. else just leave it here and move on... Thnx.

ramisumi

Anybody can see that you quoted my post which was I posted on 28th feb,2010, So who is spreading bad atmosphere here? Always I'm the same but you guys are different, but in mood to spread bad here, And I'm your target. I reported to MOD here for your behaviour, And now on, pls don't get involved in my posts if they directly not relating to you. Sorry if you also don't get my english grammer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nicesoni_ash
    I am quoting your post, coz you are spreading a bad atmosphere here bro.., chill down a bit., I can understand it's hot out there, but you gotta learn to be cool somehow..

@One more thing, if you still wanna say something or keep this conversation going on, better to PM me and talk there rather then making this thread the field to talk rubbish.., let's keep this thread for what this is for.. else just leave it here and move on... Thnx.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramisumi
    Anybody can see that you quoted my post which was I posted on 28th feb,2010, So who is spreading bad atmosphere here? Always I'm the same but you guys are different, but in mood to spread bad here, And I'm your target. I reported to MOD here for your behaviour, And now on, pls don't get involved in my posts if they directly not relating to you. Sorry if you also don't get my english grammer.
    2 things

1. stop fighting, please, this is a topic for modding, not for arguing. please respect this thread. you are in one of the best threads anywhere.
    2. stop fighting already, no one offended anybody else, get along or get moving out of here.

my two cents worth.

Edit: @ Mods

If you're deleting the posts above, please delete mine, i don't want to pollute the topic. thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thank you Oreo +1

BACK TO TOPIC RAMISUMI & NICESONI_ASH!!!

You OT posts will soon be deleted.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i have a question MR.G well i got the maps 3.3 , and i know how to put them in the firmware on c , the question is? Is there anyway to put the ovi maps on e , iam using nokia n97 .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dist4rbed
    i have a question MR.G well i got the maps 3.3 , and i know how to put them in the firmware on c , the question is? Is there anyway to put the ovi maps on e , iam using nokia n97 .
    There is but it would be hella complicated. better to have it installed with an sis file to e:\

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi guys!

I have downloaded a firmware, and want to remove some things like sounds, themes and applications.

These files and applications are in a big file named *core* (don't remember exactly, its about 100Mb). Nokia Editor can OPEN this file, and I see all sounds, themes, apps, etc...

But the first post says it don't edit core files. How I can delete/add files??

Thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

romulocarlos, atm there is no way to edit the core files safely, although NokiaEditor can be used to extract the .c00 file it cannot as yet repack them correctly and the result is a dead phone when flashed, even if files haven't been edited.

My understanding from reading around about test done by other members is that alters several of the header files involved and also only extracts about 70MB of the 100ish MB .c00 file. However, given the tenacity and ingenuity of our fellow members I'm sure it wont be to long await before the problems are overcome.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thantos2024
    romulocarlos, atm there is no way to edit the core files safely, although NokiaEditor can be used to extract the .c00 file it cannot as yet repack them correctly and the result is a dead phone when flashed, even if files haven't been edited.

My understanding from reading around about test done by other members is that alters several of the header files involved and also only extracts about 70MB of the 100ish MB .c00 file. However, given the tenacity and ingenuity of our fellow members I'm sure it wont be to long await before the problems are overcome.
    First post, and +1 for you.

I read about remove apps in other posts, but I never found a safely way to to this.

Lets wait for updated version...

Thanks!

Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast