Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 743
  1. #411
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    498
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.6* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

    it shouldnt be hard to do such program.. it will just take time.. hope someone will make such program

  2. #412
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.6* Cook your own FW :) PNHT


    Having problems editing UDA. Beta 5 and Beta 6 can't open UDA as it gets error message:'$' is not a valid integer value. Beta 4 can open them but when i open the 88Kb file with ISO magic or winimage i only find 2Kb or files. I tried adding files and then repacking with Beta 4 and got a 1Kb UDA file!!! I then tried repacking the iamge with Beta 6. This repacked to the correct size. But JAF said there was a problem with the firmware files. I decided to try and unpack with Beta 4 not edit anything and repack with Beta 6. This still gave me a firmware error and i got a 1Kb file again with Beta 4 when i tried with it..... HELP please? :P

  3. #413
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    232
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.6* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig123456789
    Having problems editing UDA. Beta 5 and Beta 6 can't open UDA as it gets error message:'$' is not a valid integer value. Beta 4 can open them but when i open the 88Kb file with ISO magic or winimage i only find 2Kb or files. I tried adding files and then repacking with Beta 4 and got a 1Kb UDA file!!! I then tried repacking the iamge with Beta 6. This repacked to the correct size. But JAF said there was a problem with the firmware files. I decided to try and unpack with Beta 4 not edit anything and repack with Beta 6. This still gave me a firmware error and i got a 1Kb file again with Beta 4 when i tried with it..... HELP please? :P
    Write me your product code

  4. #414
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    55
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.6* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig123456789
    Having problems editing UDA. Beta 5 and Beta 6 can't open UDA as it gets error message:'$' is not a valid integer value. Beta 4 can open them but when i open the 88Kb file with ISO magic or winimage i only find 2Kb or files. I tried adding files and then repacking with Beta 4 and got a 1Kb UDA file!!! I then tried repacking the iamge with Beta 6. This repacked to the correct size. But JAF said there was a problem with the firmware files. I decided to try and unpack with Beta 4 not edit anything and repack with Beta 6. This still gave me a firmware error and i got a 1Kb file again with Beta 4 when i tried with it..... HELP please? :P
    yeah same problem here with beta6: getting "'$' is not a valid integer value"

    RM356_40.0.005_023_xxx_U01.uda.fpsx

    RM-356_40.0.005_prd.rofs2.V12

    product code: 0574324

  5. #415
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.6* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

    Product Code: 0559346
    Nokia 5800

  6. #416
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    232
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.6* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by Alborz
    yeah same problem here with beta6: getting "'$' is not a valid integer value"

    RM356_40.0.005_023_xxx_U01.uda.fpsx

    RM-356_40.0.005_prd.rofs2.V12

    product code: 0574324
    Ok i know what is wrong tomorrow ill release new version also ill try to add support for old phones

  7. #417
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.6* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

    Thanks!!!!! Looking forward to it!

  8. #418
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.6* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by Szakalit
    Ok i know what is wrong tomorrow ill release new version also ill try to add support for old phones
    Thanks!!!!!

  9. #419
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    844
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.6* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by Szakalit
    Ok i know what is wrong tomorrow ill release new version also ill try to add support for old phones
    Any hope for getting the source?

  10. #420
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    69
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NokiaEditor!!! *UPDATE BETA 0.6* Cook your own FW :) PNHT

    Quote Originally Posted by Szakalit
    Ok i know what is wrong tomorrow ill release new version also ill try to add support for old phones
    WoW!
    Good news.

    Waiting it


 
Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Music Launcher v 0.99 Beta Update (21-05-09)
    By max_online32 in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 01:07 AM
  2. E51 hacked *UPDATE 24.02.2010* - files for TEST PNHT
    By Szakalit in forum Symbian S60V3 Modding
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 11:55 PM
  3. E52 hacked - files for TEST update PNHT
    By Szakalit in forum Symbian S60V3 Modding
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 08:28 PM
  4. Ovi Maps 3.0 Beta [update 11.6.2009]
    By max_online32 in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 06:58 PM
  5. Symbian: Final update for Ovi Maps 3.0 Beta
    By phattrance in forum Blog Posts
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 07:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •