Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: IPHONESQUE MOD for s60 browsers - improved browsing experience on 5800

Is there any way to trick Opera Mobile into using this too or no?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: IPHONESQUE MOD for s60 browsers - improved browsing experience on 5800

The only thing I can think of is using something like siscontents to extract the files from Opera and see if anything can be edited to change the user agent such as using a hex editer to modify a file.

EDIT: So, I've extracted stuff from the two installers and I now want to insert the 5800 user agent as an additional option but how do I do this, I first need the 5800 user agent and then I need to figure out how to insert the user agent.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can anyone add user agent for nokia n97 and 5800?Thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi done everything as instructed but doesn't seem to do anything i select the UA such as IPhone leave running in background open web and walk homepage and it is the same as normal when i go back into UA changer its back on original please help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi all, i like use the google chrome mod in UA changer, it like we surf in pc, i want to ask u all, why i play video in facebook, it said i must upgrade the latest flash player, but it is for pc? How can i do? To disable the information mantion me to upgrade flash player? Or have any method to download flash player?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

no reply for me? help me plz about flash player?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can i use the bolt ua on default browser with this
    because only bolt shows a very good version of m.facebook.com whereas all the other browsers (opera mini/mobile, ucweb, opera pc, firefox) show very bad version of it!

If i can do, then how??

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789