Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: IPHONESQUE MOD for s60 browsers - improved browsing experience on 5800

Thanks for help. So far I have installed python 1.4.5. I have iphonesque stored on my phone memory but can't install because its not signed yet.

I have followed the links for signing and finding it impossible to sign. I am getting message "errors in operation ...."

I've spent a lot of time trying to get this on my phone. Does anyone know what I should try next please? ? ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: IPHONESQUE MOD for s60 browsers - improved browsing experience on 5800

I'm hoping someone has the answer. i can't seem to sign this app. I've tried using s603rdsigner and freesigner with no success. I'm starting to give up hope.

mufaddal_km

well guys u need to understand that python apps need to be signed with a certificate which has administrator capabilities ....
    u can register at opda and procure ur developers certificate and then sign apps ..

http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/ind...ic,3101.0.html
    read the thread on how to register at opda

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I AM doing my best here. So near but so far away.

I've seen the video tutorial, however, it is fuzzy and blurred. Also, it says the captions are in English, but they are not. I can't possibly work out what to do from the video.

I do appreciate the help so far and thank everyone who has helped. Does anyone know what I should try now? Please.

I realise this is not the fault of the useful people posting on this thread so I don't mean to appear rude. I'm trying to do as I've been instructed and at the same time am having to learn fast as I wasn't trying anything like this before.

Also I'd like to show my thanks when helped by using the thanks (icon) but don't know how to register it. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Do you need this running in the background for it to work?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm having touble installing this app, i've signed files with my developer cert and installed Python 1.4.5 3rd edition + the script shell

The Iphonesque app installs ok but the user agent selecter won't install, i keep getting a message saying Python version 1.4.0 (i think) or later required!!

I have tried installing Python to both Phone + Mem Card with Iphone + User agent to the same device with still no luck.

Any ideas??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i installed this app
    started it in background using iphone UI
    but when i open the browser the fone wont connect to internet
    changed back to original UI
    internet started working
    this thing not working on my phone atleast!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can you update the UA Switcher to have the G1/Dream Android User Agent?

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.0; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile

Would be nice to have a feature to add new UserAgents directly in the app.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

This doesn't seem to be working. I have installed all to phone memory. Program opens and I can change everything, I let the program run in background, but there is no change in web browsing.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast