Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    cruisecars

Default Re: IPHONESQUE MOD for s60 browsers - improved browsing experience on 5800

does anyone have a proper guide ?

acks2257

Default Re: IPHONESQUE MOD for s60 browsers - improved browsing experience on 5800

can anyone provide a signed version of de iphonesque_fp1-1.3-UAChange.sis?

mufaddal_km

Quote Originally Posted by acks2257
    can anyone provide a signed version of de iphonesque_fp1-1.3-UAChange.sis?
    if we could providean open signed version u would have found that on first page ....

cmon guys u need to sign it ..stop asking for a signed version ...we cannot provide an open signed version

mufaddal_km

we have python 1.4.5 on our forum ...so plz search

mufaddal_km

python 1.4.5 along with script shell added to first post....
    download from there

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Phat^Trance
    //added an screenshot
    hey thanx phat ... the screenshot i wanted for the browser ... wanted to know how the page loads after this app ... try loading dailymobile and post a screenie so that we can compare the page rendered with other browsers in action ..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mufaddal_km
    python 1.4.5 along with script shell added to first post....
    download from there
    I just downloaded it but couldn't install. It says "file type not supported" what do i do now please?

mufaddal_km

Quote Originally Posted by ajex
    hey thanx phat ... the screenshot i wanted for the browser ... wanted to know how the page loads after this app ... try loading dailymobile and post a screenie so that we can compare the page rendered with other browsers in action ..
    why dont you try for yourself bro and see how it works .....it isnt that difficult to try

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Please can someone post a download link that works on nokia 5800. This is a forum for symbian s60v5 so essentially it is for nokia 5800. The download links posted already don't work on my phone.

mufaddal_km

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast