Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Weather application for Nokia 5800 and Nokia N97 ( s60v5 phones)

Powered by Weatherbug, the leading provider of weather information services No subscription fee(!) You can set up a list of your favourite cities from all over the world (more than 60.000 locations) and download weather forecast with a click Weather forecast can be updated manually, or automatically. Automatic update means that forecast is downloaded for selected cities regularly without user interaction, so forecast data is always up-to-date. Information is presented in there views. (See screenshots.) A screen saver is included in the package, so you can check weather forecast on the screen, even if the phone is in standby. (Screen saver can be configured in Themes.) The user interface is designed to be very user-friendly. You can get used to MicroWeather in a few minutes, and you can be always sure what you are doing. MicroWeather requires internet connection to download forecasts. You can use any connectivity options supported by your phone (GPRS, Wi-Fi, etc.).

This application is UNSIGNED and needs to be signed before installing it, this application is a early alpha so install it at your own risk

Download the application from here:

http://www.box.net/shared/5n9jioxerp
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Weather application for Nokia 5800 and Nokia N97 ( s60v5 phones)

ok think you so matich

milad5113

thank you my friend

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello all.

Sorry for the dumb question, I'm new to this.
    How do I sign an app ?.

Thank You.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Spider
    Hello all.

Sorry for the dumb question, I'm new to this.
    How do I sign an app ?.

Thank You.
    use the search function
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I have tried the HKweather from Nokia website but it's limited to HongKong only!! If only can someone mod the HTC weather app for S60v5 its graphics are so nice

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

have you tried with handy weather (shareware)?
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Accuweather app for 5800 is available in the ''downloads'' section on the phone itself,I think it's the same app as the one of HTC but this 1.0.0 version doesn't have per day screens,it's a 5 days screen only,perhaps on the next version t will be per day full screen like on the shots I attached.
    Another downloadable interesting app via the phone is the ''worldmate'' app with talking scheduled weather

danalex74

thanks

matches_sim

I try to install it to my Nokia 5800...but it show certificate error and ask me to check with the application supplier..

any1 can help me this??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast