Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 616

Thread: GDesk v0.35b3

  1. #511
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.35b3 Update 02.06.

    guys my new design with landscape maemo and potrait hd2

    and plz gve d comments so that i can bring sum more designs. make sure u hav gdesk v0.35b3.

    if u hav any problems.. than u can comment.

    if ur music widget didnt work then install the app which i provided. install it and add it to ur homescreen.



  2. #512
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.35b3 Update 02.06.

    Amazing... :O Can you share it? Thx

  3. #513
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.35b3 Update 02.06.

    Dude, is this all on gdesk? @zavenfoizon
    I'd like to test your design =D
    +1 for creativity

  4. #514
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.35b3 Update 02.06.

    Quote Originally Posted by rapharias
    Dude, is this all on gdesk? @zavenfoizon
    I'd like to test your design =D
    +1 for creativity
    yup buddy its in gdesk only..

  5. #515
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.35b3 Update 02.06.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renfast
    Amazing... :O Can you share it? Thx
    yup i have uploaded the design... but make sure u have the gdesk v0.35b3

  6. #516
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.35b3 Update 02.06.

    Quote Originally Posted by zavenfoizon
    yup buddy its in gdesk only..
    I'm trying your design, but everywhere there are blue circles with a red "!" and when I try to click on an icon it just opens a tray list. Am I doing something wrong? Can you tell me a little walkthrough to set design and start using it?
    I am using the 0.35b3.

  7. #517
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.35b3 Update 02.06.

    Quote Originally Posted by rapharias
    I'm trying your design, but everywhere there are blue circles with a red "!" and when I try to click on an icon it just opens a tray list. Am I doing something wrong? Can you tell me a little walkthrough to set design and start using it?
    I am using the 0.35b3.
    buddy use d gdesk version which i provided.

  8. #518
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.35b3 Update 02.06.

    i would like to have this g desk on my mobile, i have sony ericsson satio.
    but i dont know how to do "on it" ...
    if here is someone who would like to teach me, i will be very happy ...
    n what g desk i need to download ?

    lol im such a noob

  9. #519
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.35b3 Update 02.06.

    Quote Originally Posted by theantoniocro
    i would like to have this g desk on my mobile, i have sony ericsson satio.
    but i dont know how to do "on it" ...
    if here is someone who would like to teach me, i will be very happy ...
    n what g desk i need to download ?

    lol im such a noob
    download the 2 attached files which i have posted. and install the gdesk 0.35b

  10. #520
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: GDesk v0.35b3 Update 02.06.

    Quote Originally Posted by zavenfoizon
    buddy use d gdesk version which i provided.
    I did it and it worked, thank you =D


 
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •