Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: GDesk v0.35b3

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: GDesk v0.34 Update 09.04.2010.

its not the sensitivity but i think the 'hitboxes' they might be smaller than the actual image but im not sure. i also get this problem when trying to click drag small icons or images around

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi guys I have a Nokia 5800 have tried on firmware v40 and v50 dont think its anything to do with that - aslo I should state I dont have any trouble in design mode just in normal use the "hit detection" is not consistant and as I said I feel its because of the drag or click option, but I also understand what your saying about the hit boxes as sometimes I dont get any couloured selection halo , maybe a combination of two problems ? I dont have any need to drag the icons once placed in normal use ( is this even possible?) hopefully the dev will shed some light on this if he has any spare time. Thanks for the comments tho guys

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I have the same problem mentioned above. When I press an icon it is registered (a halo appears around the icon) but nothing happens. In design mode it is not a problem. Using a 5800 with fw v40.

Anyways, loving the app and the ability to totally modify my homescreen!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

try to check 'Long flick' option in 'Settings' menu...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks DeadMoroz that seems to have done the trick I was hoping I was just being a noob and it was something I had overlooked , you have made my day now who needs an N97 homescreen lol (jk, no offence to all the hard work people are putting in on that)

So glad you picked this project back up, its got to be the best thing to happen to symbian, for me anyways.

Now to make that custom firmware with this built in and everything else stripped,I hope thats ok with you? I dont plan on releasing it, it would be just for personal use.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by GOC
    GDesk is a customizable and extendable desktop system. Icons can be placed on the desktop representing applications, page links and plug-ins; these can then be launched by tapping them. Plug-ins can be added at any time and as required.
    And what it does is, you can have all apps on desktop and open it with ONE CLICK, it has plugins for freeram, clock... More screens are also possible.

New update BIG THANKS to only developer now DeadMoroz and other testers involved.

Changes since 0.33g:
    * Color dialog for landscape mode fix
    * Missed call action for S60v3.0 fix
    * Menu color options added (menu, menu outline, menu highlight, menu hightlight outline)
    * InfoView more font sizes added
    * Bitmapped digital clock updates fix
    * Dialer app launch on S60v5 fix
    * Fullscreen landscape mode fix
    * Selection will be set off from icon after tapping on it (or using hotkey). Menu option added to disable new behaviour (Settings->Keep selection).
    * Green key is available for hot-key selection again
    * Disabled periodic updates of non-visible plugin icons
    * Disabled periodic updates of all plugin icons, if GDesk in background
    * Option "Settings->Orientation", to chose and fix desired orientation mode
    * "Larger Size" option now correctly updates and save it's state
    * Crash on activating "Call type" shortcut fix
    * Alias shown in to: field instead of number
    * Autorotation craches fix (hope so)
    * Dialog crashes, when on-screen keyboard orientation not the same as current GDesk's fix ('Set caption', for example)
    * Non-fulscreen status pane corrupted with extra icons on GDesk startup fix
    * Plugin updates, which located on the top of screen in non-fulscreen mode fix
    * Plugin menu crash fix (taskmanager, for example) with 'Keep selection' option unchecked
    * "Discard changes" glitch fix (when this action selected on scrolled page)
    * Transparency option added in all color selection dialogs (it's just above ok/cancel buttons)
    * Correct outline for digital bitmapped clock, when selecting/dragging
    * "Vertical align" option in notepad
    * "Clear text" option in notepad
    * Notepad, AgnView plugin change: Transparency can be set from standard dialog now (No more separate menu option)
    * '1'/'7' keys can now be used in Color dialog to change transparency
    * "Export Desktop" option now functions properly. No more missed icons/design parts in gdd file (designers should re-export their designs).
    * "Missed calls" indicator in InfoView (if bitmapped - 10 segments max). Caps version only.
    * "Current profile" indicator. Caps version only. In text mode - '*' is added to the name of profile to indicate, that profile is in silent mode. Custom icon could be set - it should have 7 segments (first 6 for every standard profile, and the 7th for all custom). when tapped - shows list of profiles to chose from.
    * "Messages" indicator action (shows incoming folder)
    * "Missed calls" indicator action (shows missed calls log)

Go here http://sourceforge.net/projects/gdesk/files/ to see this revived project and download application.
    can i download gdesk to my nokia 5800 w/out upgrading it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys,

I'll post this on both GDesk threads to ensure everyone sees this- now that GDesk can display missed calls, here's an icon that you might like to show them off.

Hope you like it,

Cheers,

Neil

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What such an amazing app, I hope that developing doesn't stop!
    Works well in my Nokia 5530XM and only thing that bothers me is the flash of native desktop when I press red button...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Nstirton, thanks for this great icon.. I am using it right now..
    Does anybody have some more interesting icons for battery, missed sms, signal? Or at least advice me where can I found them.. Thanks in advance..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@Ninolina, I'm glad the icon's useful!

A quick Google Search will bring up plenty of icons for battery etc, and if you look back at this thread there's a few there too.

@DeadMoroz, I sent you a PM. Any chance those features could be included on a future update? Are you still working on GDesk?

Thanks,

Neil

Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast